Awesome !!!
    Everyone should see this program.
    It re-airs several times this week.

Check your ESPN listings:
    SEC Storied: Book of Manning

You will be glad that you saw this !!!
    DON'T MISS THIS SHOW

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Book of Manning was great. It was probably one of the best pieces I've seen on ESPN, second maybe only to Elway to Marino or Run Ricky Run.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

There is so much good that can be said about this. Each person will probably find something different. I think anyone that watched it, no matter what city they live in, has to be a fan of the Manning Family.
      sigpic

Comment

Really enjoyed the show.:thumb:

Comment

didn't see the show but i still cant believe manning got robbed of the Heisman. the one year a defensive/st player wins it, he beats out manning of all people?

(sorry that was kind of random, i know lol)

Comment

It was beyond amazing. Wow.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              didn't see the show but i still cant believe manning got robbed of the Heisman. the one year a defensive/st player wins it, he beats out manning of all people?

(sorry that was kind of random, i know lol)
              Explains the sneer on Mannings face when he beat Woodson for a TD by completely outsmarting him.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

My dvr is set to record the next showing. I started watching it the other
                night and found it to be really compelling.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  My dvr is set to record the next showing. I started watching it the other
                  night and found it to be really compelling.
                  I really need to figure out when I can do the same.

Comment

When Archie was telling how his father got him interested in pro football, especially players from Mississippi, they showed some clips of Charlie Conerly playing in Steve Owen's A Formation offense for the New York Giants. It was cool to see the Single Wing with irregular line splits and the Backs to the short side of the unbalanced line.

Book of Manning is an awesome program which all football fans must see.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I finally watched it and it's amazing to see such an amazing family like the Mannings. It's truly inspirational how just aspiring to be a "good guy" would lead to so much success throughout.

Comment

Working...
                      X