Class Action Lawsuit against Fox Sports...lawyers need reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Action Lawsuit against Fox Sports...lawyers need reply

I live in Arizona...I own the NFL package. Over the course of the week, the Bronco game is advertised as being televised locally, thus supplanting my investment in DirecTV's claim of "anytime, anywhere". Although billed as "the Game of the Week" I must wait the end of the local Cardinals-Tampa Bay finale to watch my team. However, at the end of regulation between the Cardinals Bucs, they switch to the OT ending of the Seattle vs Texans game which they play to its entirety. As a result, I miss the beginning of the Bronco game.

Towards the beginning of the the 4th quarter, Fox interrupts \ broadcast of the Broncos game to televise the end of the Chargers-Dallas debacle.

Is this not a breach of contract? The fact that I went to enjoy the game with my Father, who has untold days left....I want to know how I can bring suit so this never, ever happens again. I pay so that I never "miss a snap". I missed more than that!

Attorneys reply. Do I have a case?
    Last edited by azfanz; 09-29-2013, 10:58 PM.

What in the name of Halley Barry
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

For a moment I thought you were talking about our HC. Lol but carry on.

Comment

Sorry...I can't change this title to say "Fox Sports Sucks!"
        Last edited by azfanz; 09-29-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I live in Jacksonville and the game started on time, but they did switch the game to the Cowboys and Chargers in the 4th qtr. Fortunately, they showed the game on the "Ticket Channel" afterwards so I was happy about that.
          sigpic

Comment

Not a lawyer, but I'm sure there's some fine print somewhere that they cover themselves with.
            Sorry you missed part of the game. I wonder who's more annoyed... You who missed part of the Denver game or Seattle/Houston fans in my area where they left the game in OT to show the start of the Chargers and Broncos games.
            “4th quarter comebacks means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” ~Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
              For a moment I thought you were talking about our HC. Lol but carry on.
              Haha you werent the only one. I was too.
              sigpic

Comment

My games stayed on to the end. If you partner to sue JOHN FOX I am in. By benching manning I lost this week at FF.

He owes me some points!
                sigpic

Comment

I know they did...but I couldn't see it. Locally televised they said.

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
                    I know they did...but I couldn't see it. Locally televised they said.
                    Locally meaning Denver? The game was our local game here in Jax and because of that, it wasn't on the Ticket Channel, but when they switched to the Cowboys/Chargers game, the Broncos game continued on the Ticket Channel.
                    sigpic

Comment

Been relegated to the "anything but football forum." This has everything to do with the unification of Bronco Nation. What's the matter with you people?

Comment

But the thing is...I left my house to go watch it elsewhere, because it was locally televised. Then, some bean counter in NYC says switch it because it's not as "competitive" as another game.

I think I have a case.

Comment

Been relegated to the "anything but football forum." This has everything to do with the unification of Bronco Nation. What's the matter with you people?

This has nothing to do with Broncos Football and everything to do with television. It is now in the right forum for the topic. If you have issue with the move please start a thread in Community issues to discuss it in private with staff.
                          sigpic

Comment

But the thing is...I left my house to go watch it elsewhere, because it was locally televised. Then, some bean counter in NYC says switch it because it's not as "competitive" as another game.

I think I have a case.
                            Oh ok. You can try it, but I don't think you have a case. This is not the 1st time that this has happened and i'm sure you're not the only one who's thought about or filed a complaint.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              This has nothing to do with Broncos Football and everything to do with television. It is now in the right forum for the topic. If you have issue with the move please start a thread in Community issues to discuss it in private with staff.
                              I don't know how to go about this yet...but I will. This will not stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X