• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

RIP Randy Rhoads
          Rhoads pwned just about everybody but Malmsteen back in the day. Still one of the best ever. Ozzy is one of the most underrated lyricists of any genre, not just metal. I think people see what the drugs have done to him, and assume that he's always been this train wreck they saw on the TV show. War Pigs is a great example of how good he really was.

Comment

• I'm into a lot of genres circled about metal and rock. I'd say the only heavy metal bands I listen to are/is Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Megadeth, a little Metillica but not a fan. A little Motorhead and of course Guns N Roses, Slash is my favorite guitarist.

Not sure if Slipknot is considered Heavy Metal but them as well. I often see their songs and albums labelled as heavy metal.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              I'll see your Garage Days and raise you...

Comment

• I'll re raise!

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  I'm into a lot of genres circled about metal and rock. I'd say the only heavy metal bands I listen to are/is Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Megadeth, a little Metillica but not a fan. A little Motorhead and of course Guns N Roses, Slash is my favorite guitarist.

Not sure if Slipknot is considered Heavy Metal but them as well. I often see their songs and albums labelled as heavy metal.
                  All those bands are cool man, I'm into all different types of music but I love hard rock & metal.... I would consider Slipknot metal. Throw some of your favorite music up man.....

Comment

All those bands are cool man, I'm into all different types of music but I love hard rock & metal.... I would consider Slipknot metal. Throw some of your favorite music up man.....
                    Yeah I wouldn't say I listen to all different types of music just different types of rock/metal. I also listen classic R&B, a little Dubstep, and some classical, but that's pretty much it.

Nu Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Japanese Rock, Rock,etc. for the different types of Rock I listen to too.
                    My favorite bands(both American and Japanese)
                    Alter Bridge
                    Abingdon Boys School
                    The GazettE
                    Sevendust
                    Skindred
                    Nonpoint
                    Maximum The Hormone

Killswitch and Flyleaf was up there but the lead singers left, they lost their flow and vibe without them.
                    A song I've had playing in my head all day.

sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'll re raise!
                      Call.

Full House.

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Yeah I wouldn't say I listen to all different types of music just different types of rock/metal. I also listen classic R&B, a little Dubstep, and some classical, but that's pretty much it.

Nu Metal, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Japanese Rock, Rock,etc. for the different types of Rock I listen to too.
                      My favorite bands(both American and Japanese)
                      Alter Bridge
                      Abingdon Boys School
                      The GazettE
                      Sevendust
                      Skindred
                      Nonpoint
                      Maximum The Hormone

Killswitch and Flyleaf was up there but the lead singers left, they lost their flow and vibe without them.
                      A song I've had playing in my head all day.
                      I can do Killswitch

My favorite Killswitch song

Comment

• ALL IN!!!

Flush....

Comment

ALL IN!!!

Flush....
                          Well, I'm out of Am I Evil vids...but here's a random Marty Friedman clip. This was back when he could still play it live. It seems like he gets progressively worse with age, idk. I've never heard another Megadeth stand in play this solo anywhere near as well as Friedman did back then, though.

Comment

• Marty was awesome, I like Broderick too.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X