Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy Metal Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JayhawkBronco View Post
    Dime sings whiplash with Phil on guitar.....amazing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fx2uQZ5mTQ
    nice find! cp incoming for that.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Comment






      • Comment


        • Comment


          • any of you Denver locals going to the black sky show on Saturday?

            i almost want to take the 8 hour drive to get there but the three main bands i would be going for i have seen multiple times each.. (dying fetus, exhumed, skinless)

            so not really worth it for me, at this time of year at least.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              any of you Denver locals going to the black sky show on Saturday?

              i almost want to take the 8 hour drive to get there but the three main bands i would be going for i have seen multiple times each.. (dying fetus, exhumed, skinless)

              so not really worth it for me, at this time of year at least.
              If I was a Denver local I'd be there with you bro, good luck to your Chargers tonight.

              Comment


              • Any Periphery fans here?
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                  Any Periphery fans here?
                  They're pretty good. They remind me of In Flames. A little more progressive. I haven't listened to bands like that in a while, but I probably should. Sometimes I get caught up in a shell, listening to the same stuff over and over again. You can miss a lot of great bands that way.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    They're pretty good. They remind me of In Flames. A little more progressive. I haven't listened to bands like that in a while, but I probably should. Sometimes I get caught up in a shell, listening to the same stuff over and over again. You can miss a lot of great bands that way.
                    I do the same thing man, I'll get to listening to a certain band record or genre & get stuck in it for awhile. I've been on a And Justice kick here lately & the band Kyng they are cool.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                        I do the same thing man, I'll get to listening to a certain band record or genre & get stuck in it for awhile. I've been on a And Justice kick here lately & the band Kyng they are cool.
                        yeah man, thanks to you i now have a kyng radio station programmed in on spotify, it's actually pretty decent.
                        sigpic

                        Comment




                        • this is one of my favorite megadeth songs but has anyone played the game fallout 3? they copied off this song in their intro cinematic, or it's just coincidence, you make the call.



                          @1:10 you will see what i am talking about. that's an awesome game by the way.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 12-13-2013, 07:55 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                            this is one of my favorite megadeth songs but has anyone played the game fallout 3? they copied off this song in their intro cinematic, or it's just coincidence, you make the call.

                            @1:10 you will see what i am talking about. that's an awesome game by the way.
                            That was back when Dave was on the good drugs. Dude realized he was killing himself and converted to Christianity. He hasn't been the same since, lol. That, and when Friedman left the band, it was pretty much a death knell. Even though Friedman wasn't on this album.

                            I still wonder what might have been if Loomis joined the band instead of Friedman. How differently things would have turned out. No Nevermore, but Megadeth would have destroyed anything Metallica did from there on out. I think Dave's ego had a lot to do with it.

                            I posted this here once before, but it never gets old for me. WARNING: This has been known to melt hard drives in the past.

                            Comment


                            • These guys make me wish I could play guitar...




                              Comment




                              • Megadeth has one record after countdown that I get into & that is Endgame....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X