American Horror Story Coven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Horror Story Coven

Who else is pumped for this years American Horror Story!??!!

I think the 1st season was better than the 2nd by far, but something tells me this year will be better than the first.

I like they are going with the New Orleans Voodoo/Witchcraft story!!

Tune in Wed. Oct 9th!!

sigpic

I'm going to watch it but I'm not pumped. Mainly because I thought the second season was aweful.

It looks like they revamped the cast and brought in some good names to fit the theme. So it has potential to be much better. Please keep aliens out of it this year.

I'll probably just DVR and catch up after football season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      I'm going to watch it but I'm not pumped. Mainly because I thought the second season was aweful.

It looks like they revamped the cast and brought in some good names to fit the theme. So it has potential to be much better. Please keep aliens out of it this year.

I'll probably just DVR and catch up after football season.
      I agree, the 2nd season was pretty bad ... I think without the Alien spin, it may have been better to a degree.

They have brought in some new cast for the season but a lot of the main characters are back yet again ... Jessica Lange, Taissa Farmiga, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe!
      sigpic

Comment

I just set it to record. I am so VERY excited!!!!!!

Loved the first season. The second season seemed "deeper", but I'd put behind the first. Both were awesome though.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Just.... wow!!!

It's gonna be fun to see where they take this. And the amazing cast added Kathy Bates and Angela Basett??? Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Comment

I agree ... 100% WOW

1st episode was AWESOME and I definitely believe this season will be the best, Kathy Bates was a perfect choice for her role as is Angela Basett!

I can't wait until next Wednesday now!!
            sigpic

Comment

Another great episode last night!!

Did I see Lily Rabe (Misty) trying to put a move on Taissa Farmiga (Zoe) last night?!?!?! oh man that would of been AWESOME!!

If you're not watching this show you're missing out!
              sigpic

Comment

Just watched the first two episodes last night. Love it so far.

This season has so much potential to be the best season so far. Far better than the second season anyway.

This cast is perfect so far this season.
                sigpic

Comment

Jessica Lange plays the perfect.... uh... evil and devious woman!!

I can't wait for the next episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Jessica Lange plays the perfect.... uh... evil and devious woman!!

I can't wait for the next episode!!
                    She really does. I was thinking the other night that she is an extremely underrated actress.
                    sigpic

Comment

She really does. I was thinking the other night that she is an extremely underrated actress.
                      Very true!!!!!

Comment

WHOA!!! What an episode last night ...

I didn't see the whole Kyle/Mother scene coming, that was a bit odd?!?! ... and then he smashed her face in!!! OUCH!

I think I have a super crush on Lily Rabe, she is so beautiful!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ive come to the conclusion that that chick really likes stevie nicks
                          sigpic

Comment

This season continues to be amazing. Right on par with the first season if not better. And far better than the second season.

Can't believe they killed Emma Roberts. I knew Fiona was going to try but I didn't think it would happen so soon. IMDB shows she is in 13 epsidoes though so she should be back in some way.

That voodoo chick is disgusting. Not surprised that didn't work out for her.

Also Kyles mom is cra cra. She didn't even care that he was all chopped up. I'm surprised Kyle was still putting up with that at his age.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              Ive come to the conclusion that that chick really likes stevie nicks
                              I think Stevie Nicks angle just plays into the story line because of the history Nicks has with "witchcraft" .... either way .... Lily Rabe is beautiful! ;-)

This season continues to be amazing. Right on par with the first season if not better. And far better than the second season.

Can't believe they killed Emma Roberts. I knew Fiona was going to try but I didn't think it would happen so soon. IMDB shows she is in 13 epsidoes though so she should be back in some way.

That voodoo chick is disgusting. Not surprised that didn't work out for her.

Also Kyles mom is cra cra. She didn't even care that he was all chopped up. I'm surprised Kyle was still putting up with that at his age.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.
                              In my opinion, this season has blown awy both of the previous seasons. Season 1 was great, dont' get me wrong but I think in the end this season ends up better ... and of course last season was just way off base.

I think Emma Roberts will be back in the same manner that Evan was brought back, reincarnation of some sorts ... my guess is that my beautiful Lily Rabe will be the one to resurect her and then eventually brought to the house to join her "Tribe".

the voodoo chick? you mean Queenie? the one that saves Delphine from the Minataur? I liked her ... she had SWAG! hahahaha

I found out something interesting though that I wasn't aware of -

Did you know that both Marie Laveau and Delphine LaLaurie were real people?

Marie Laveau - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Laveau
                              Delphine LaLaurie - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

Prety interesting stuff and makes me want to go to New Orleans even more now!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X