Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvels Agents Of Shield

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marvels Agents Of Shield

    Anyone watching this show? Not to bad so far it's kinda like a mini spin off of The Avengers movie.

  • #2
    I am, but I didn't see the movies
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh well you got to back and watch them. Start with Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers then Iron Man 3. Good movies good show so far also.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        Oh well you got to back and watch them. Start with Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers then Iron Man 3. Good movies good show so far also.
        I don't care for those superheroes
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • #5
          What superheros do you get into?

          Comment


          • #6
            I do like how they're living in a post-superhuman-come-out world where the likes of Hulk and Thor, etc. are part of the real world, and not just legend. And then to have Samuel L. Jackson cameo at the end of last weeks episode? That was great!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              What superheros do you get into?
              Superman, Spider-Man, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and to a much lesser extent, Daredevil
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                I do like how they're living in a post-superhuman-come-out world where the likes of Hulk and Thor, etc. are part of the real world, and not just legend. And then to have Samuel L. Jackson cameo at the end of last weeks episode? That was great!!
                Yes there should be plenty of cameos this season maybe Stark?????

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Superman, Spider-Man, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and to a much lesser extent, Daredevil
                  That's cool i get into to all that superhero stuff, i never really read the comics. I think Marvel pretty much owns DC but i have to say The Man Of Steel movie upped the game there ain't no two ways about it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    That's cool i get into to all that superhero stuff, i never really read the comics. I think Marvel pretty much owns DC but i have to say The Man Of Steel movie upped the game there ain't no two ways about it.
                    I've never read a comic in my life
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think it's alright so far I know it's a show about the non super powered guys but I hope they introduce or at least have cameos of lesser know characters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        I think it's alright so far I know it's a show about the non super powered guys but I hope they introduce or at least have cameos of lesser know characters
                        I think their gonna have to do something to that effect or the show would be kinda boring.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          Yes there should be plenty of cameos this season maybe Stark?????
                          That would be cool.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I usually go see all the superhero movies since I grew up with them in the 90's. I've been able to accept/enjoy them for what they are (not including Nolan's Batman movies); mindless action entertainment. With that in mind, I can't seem to do the same with Agents of Shield. Everything about it seems so cliche. The characters, all the "oh, we tricked you into thinking they were good/bad" but not really, the dialogue.

                            It just makes it corny and unbelievable. It's obviously a fictional world but at least something should keep it grounded and make it feel real. Perhaps that's what they tried to do with the characters but instead, by making them kooky British scientists, an air headed hacker off the street and a generic tough guy, it did the opposite since I don't really see any of them being elite secret agents. (And the generic 'black widow' type that's supposed to be a seasoned vet was given a pointless and predictable "I don't want to be in the field anymore but wait now I do" arch.)

                            idk that's just my take on the show so far, anyway.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well I'm enjoying it, but does anyone else think that Agent Coulson is like a clone/copy of the one who died?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X