No announcement yet.

Marvels Agents Of Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I mean. They've been making it painstakingly obvious that something's up.

I'm just not sure if we're supposed to be able to figure it out yet or they're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

It likely has to do with a technology Shield has obtained as a result of working with superheros. It hasn't given him any extra power. Perhaps Tahiti is more than the vacation spot he thought he visited; maybe it's somehow a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
      That's what I mean. They've been making it painstakingly obvious that something's up.

I'm just not sure if we're supposed to be able to figure it out yet or they're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

It likely has to do with a technology Shield has obtained as a result of working with superheros. It hasn't given him any extra power. Perhaps Tahiti is more than the vacation spot he thought he visited; maybe it's somehow a clue.
      I think it's a memory implant a la "Total Recall"
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Just got caught up. It's not terrible. Kind of like a cheesy version of Heroes.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone see the first two season's of the show...

I can't wait for season 3 to start..
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
            Anyone see the first two season's of the show...

I can't wait for season 3 to start..
            I binged watched them earlier this summer. They are entertaining enough, good filler between Marvel movies. Will likely wait until season 3 is on Netflix to watch it... assuming it will be like season 2 with Avengers AoU and release right around the time Civil War hits theaters.

Comment

I think there is good possibility that Ward and Trip will be resurrected out of the Framework and into new bodies using that machine. Fitz and Mac may leave the show (for a while) and so these two will replace them on the team.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X