Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.
    replied
    I think there is good possibility that Ward and Trip will be resurrected out of the Framework and into new bodies using that machine. Fitz and Mac may leave the show (for a while) and so these two will replace them on the team.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    Anyone see the first two season's of the show...

I can't wait for season 3 to start..
    I binged watched them earlier this summer. They are entertaining enough, good filler between Marvel movies. Will likely wait until season 3 is on Netflix to watch it... assuming it will be like season 2 with Avengers AoU and release right around the time Civil War hits theaters.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Anyone see the first two season's of the show...

I can't wait for season 3 to start..

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Just got caught up. It's not terrible. Kind of like a cheesy version of Heroes.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
    That's what I mean. They've been making it painstakingly obvious that something's up.

I'm just not sure if we're supposed to be able to figure it out yet or they're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

It likely has to do with a technology Shield has obtained as a result of working with superheros. It hasn't given him any extra power. Perhaps Tahiti is more than the vacation spot he thought he visited; maybe it's somehow a clue.
    I think it's a memory implant a la "Total Recall"

Leave a comment:

• Maharishineo
    replied
    That's what I mean. They've been making it painstakingly obvious that something's up.

I'm just not sure if we're supposed to be able to figure it out yet or they're going to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

It likely has to do with a technology Shield has obtained as a result of working with superheros. It hasn't given him any extra power. Perhaps Tahiti is more than the vacation spot he thought he visited; maybe it's somehow a clue.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Well I'm enjoying it, but does anyone else think that Agent Coulson is like a clone/copy of the one who died?

Leave a comment:

• Maharishineo
    replied
    I usually go see all the superhero movies since I grew up with them in the 90's. I've been able to accept/enjoy them for what they are (not including Nolan's Batman movies); mindless action entertainment. With that in mind, I can't seem to do the same with Agents of Shield. Everything about it seems so cliche. The characters, all the "oh, we tricked you into thinking they were good/bad" but not really, the dialogue.

It just makes it corny and unbelievable. It's obviously a fictional world but at least something should keep it grounded and make it feel real. Perhaps that's what they tried to do with the characters but instead, by making them kooky British scientists, an air headed hacker off the street and a generic tough guy, it did the opposite since I don't really see any of them being elite secret agents. (And the generic 'black widow' type that's supposed to be a seasoned vet was given a pointless and predictable "I don't want to be in the field anymore but wait now I do" arch.)

idk that's just my take on the show so far, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yes there should be plenty of cameos this season maybe Stark?????
    That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    I think it's alright so far I know it's a show about the non super powered guys but I hope they introduce or at least have cameos of lesser know characters
    I think their gonna have to do something to that effect or the show would be kinda boring.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    I think it's alright so far I know it's a show about the non super powered guys but I hope they introduce or at least have cameos of lesser know characters

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    That's cool i get into to all that superhero stuff, i never really read the comics. I think Marvel pretty much owns DC but i have to say The Man Of Steel movie upped the game there ain't no two ways about it.
    I've never read a comic in my life

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Superman, Spider-Man, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and to a much lesser extent, Daredevil
    That's cool i get into to all that superhero stuff, i never really read the comics. I think Marvel pretty much owns DC but i have to say The Man Of Steel movie upped the game there ain't no two ways about it.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I do like how they're living in a post-superhuman-come-out world where the likes of Hulk and Thor, etc. are part of the real world, and not just legend. And then to have Samuel L. Jackson cameo at the end of last weeks episode? That was great!!
    Yes there should be plenty of cameos this season maybe Stark?????

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    What superheros do you get into?
    Superman, Spider-Man, The Flash, Fantastic Four, and to a much lesser extent, Daredevil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X