Casting Game: Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting Game: Iron Man

Last time we tried to pick the next Man of Steel, this time we test out metal with Iron Man. Like last time please pick someone new to the roll. The only exception is if it was in a different format is animation to live action.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

My pick is Seth Peterson. He is probably best known as Michael Westen's brother, Nate, on Burn Notice.

sigpic

Comment

Robert Downey was perfect
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

If they recast the role I will not watch Iron Man movies. So they can cast whoever.

I'm not a major Iron Man fan anyway but to me Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man.
        sigpic

Comment

I would cast Roger Goodell as: The Ginger Iron Hammer Man
          sigpic

Comment

Jeff Daniels

Nathan Fillion

Will Smith (oo curveball)

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              If they recast the role I will not watch Iron Man movies. So they can cast whoever.

I'm not a major Iron Man fan anyway but to me Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man.

From what I have heard is he is out after Avengers: Age of Ultron.

sigpic

Comment

Robert Downey Jr was perfect, but if I had to get someone else, I'd probably go with Nathan Stark. Don't know anything about him, but he looks the part.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  From what I have heard is he is out after Avengers: Age of Ultron.
                  Nah he's signed on for avengers 2 and 3 now iron man 4 that's a different story

Comment

Mark Walberg wants to replace him. Not sure I could see that happening.

My ultimate choice Leonardo Decaprio.

Though if he could drop the redneck accent I'd say Norman Reedus
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                      Robert Downey Jr was perfect, but if I had to get someone else, I'd probably go with Nathan Stark. Don't know anything about him, but he looks the part.
                      As a huge Eureka fan, he'd actually be completely and totally perfect for it. He doesn't just look the part.

His actual name is Ed Quinn and his character on Eureka was more or less Tony Stark without a suit.

I could also see Bradley Cooper.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Mark Walberg wants to replace him. Not sure I could see that happening.

My ultimate choice Leonardo Decaprio.

Though if he could drop the redneck accent I'd say Norman Reedus
                        I wouldn't cast Wahlberg. Doesn't quite look the part.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Upon further reflection, the only guy that I'd like to see do it is Jensen Ackles
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                          X