• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westword article on our very own "Themadfanatic"

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2...s_superfan.php

Good read! Our boy is gettin famous!
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Love it. Great read!! We may have the best superfan in the nation now.
    sigpic

Comment

I bet you won't catch him booing the Broncos for only getting 32 points
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
        I bet you won't catch him booing the Broncos for only getting 32 points
        uhh.... It was 35

but congrats themadfanatic

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

"So even when the Broncos play the Patriots, you're still a Broncos fan?"

What kind of question is that lol

Living in CT too I'm insulted by that.
          Last edited by Justblaze2729; 10-17-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Awesome read. Once we had Barrelman in the stadium, now we have Madfanatic in the studio. Love it!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
              "So even when the Broncos play the Patriots, you're still a Broncos fan?"

What kind of question is that lol

Living in CT too I'm insulted by that.
              I found that question really weird too after they referenced him as a superfan several times. He wouldn't be a superfan if he rooted for another team more when they play.

I think he was just testing him to see if he would slip up.
              sigpic

Comment

That was an awesome article. I'll be bumping Unfinished Business in my car for sure.
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Can't stand whoever wrote it. Has nothing to do with The Mad Fanatic because he's awesome.

But anyone who calls our team, and is a Broncos fan, Donkey's is a moron.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    Can't stand whoever wrote it. Has nothing to do with The Mad Fanatic because he's awesome.

But anyone who calls our team, and is a Broncos fan, Donkey's is a moron.
                    Oh yeah I noticed that too and completely forgot to mention it. What kind of fan of the Broncos says that?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I found that question really weird too after they referenced him as a superfan several times. He wouldn't be a superfan if he rooted for another team more when they play.

I think he was just testing him to see if he would slip up.
                      I would of answered him like this .

" yeah I cheer for the broncos at all times unless they play the pats giants jets eagles steelers redskins bucs and dolphins .. Gotta represent the east coast!"

Then I would of gave him one of these

-______-

Comment

Oh yeah I noticed that too and completely forgot to mention it. What kind of fan of the Broncos says that?
                        Me I use it as an enduring term. Things are only taken in a bad way because you see them that way. I think when other fans call our teams the Donkeys it's because they're afraid they're going to get donkey kicked.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Me I use it as an enduring term. Things are only taken in a bad way because you see them that way. I think when other fans call our teams the Donkeys it's because they're afraid they're going to get donkey kicked.
                          I can't agree with your sentiment here. We are the Denver Broncos not the Denver donkeys. It's a completely different animal.

I could see if it was a mocking name that is still in reference to the same animal. For instance some names that can be used for cats and dogs that I cannot mention on here.

But it's not even the same species of animal. Even in poking fun at your own team I just don't get it.

I don't see how Donkey's in reference to the Broncos can be taken any other way than as derogatory. But I'm not looking to start an argument or tell you how to think. I just don't get how a Broncos fan could use that term.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't agree with your sentiment here. We are the Denver Broncos not the Denver donkeys. It's a completely different animal.

I could see if it was a mocking name that is still in reference to the same animal. For instance some names that can be used for cats and dogs that I cannot mention on here.

But it's not even the same species of animal. Even in poking fun at your own team I just don't get it.

I don't see how Donkey's in reference to the Broncos can be taken any other way than as derogatory. But I'm not looking to start an argument or tell you how to think. I just don't get how a Broncos fan could use that term.
                            That's fine I've just heard it my whole life from my dad who is a huge Broncos fan so I don't see it as an insult. Honestly it just doesn't bother me what so ever.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              That's fine I've just heard it my whole life from my dad who is a huge Broncos fan so I don't see it as an insult. Honestly it just doesn't bother me what so ever.
                              Well I guess that makes threee of you now that I know of. So I stand corrected whether I agree with it or not.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X