No announcement yet.

Westword article on our very own "Themadfanatic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's way cool! Not really my taste but I'll listen to a couple songs here and there. But way beyond that is one of our guys getting some love for being a great fan and having some talent. Great stuff dude. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      That's fine I've just heard it my whole life from my dad who is a huge Broncos fan so I don't see it as an insult. Honestly it just doesn't bother me what so ever.
      Really? If anyone said that about the broncos when I was growing up you would have to run for your life.

I only here fans of other teams use "donkeys" to describe the Broncos and its not used endearlingly.....so for me its like using the "N" word.

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
        I bet you won't catch him booing the Broncos for only getting 32 points
        Lol sure wont!

Comment

Originally posted by sstoner View Post
          Really? If anyone said that about the broncos when I was growing up you would have to run for your life.

I only here fans of other teams use "donkeys" to describe the Broncos and its not used endearlingly.....so for me its like using the "N" word.
          You take life too serious.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Very cool write-up MadFanatic!!! Awesome, so very awesome! And thx to Cory for posting it ,
            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              You take life too serious.
              WHY SO SERIOUS!!??

For me, the fact that our interdivisional rival fans refer to us as Donkeys is enough for me to hate that term. However, I think there are other things that an qualify or disqualify a person as a fan.

I think, as someone already mentioned, booing your own team in your own stadium when we're clearly in control of the game is much worse.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Congrats MadFanatic! :thumb:
                Team Broncos!
                2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Working...
                X