Thor 2 The Dark World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor 2 The Dark World

Anyone else stoked about this movie or going to see it? My favorite super hero by far....

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Anyone else stoked about this movie or going to see it? My favorite super hero by far....
    pretty excited but not as excited as i am for Captain America: The Winder Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
      pretty excited but not as excited as i am for Captain America: The Winder Soldier
      Henceforth captainbronco lol, that's cool I want to see that also, both movies will be better that the origin movies.

Comment

I'm pretty excited for it. Wasn't excited for the first one because I didn't think I'd like it but I did. Didn't like Captain America, but then again he is one of my least favorite Marvel characters.

One of many reasons why I like Marvel movies(besides the Spiderman movies, DareDevil, F4,and Elektra) Marvel seemingly always cast actors who fit the hero/villain perfectly. Never am I discussion is this actor or actress fit for these role like I am with DC films.

I love the idea of having Elizabeth Olsen play Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2.

Back on Thor though I'm amped for it. The Loki in these films is great, he's really the only reason I watch...well him Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          I'm pretty excited for it. Wasn't excited for the first one because I didn't think I'd like it but I did. Didn't like Captain America, but then again he is one of my least favorite Marvel characters.

One of many reasons why I like Marvel movies(besides the Spiderman movies, DareDevil, F4,and Elektra) Marvel seemingly always cast actors who fit the hero/villain perfectly. Never am I discussion is this actor or actress fit for these role like I am with DC films.

I love the idea of having Elizabeth Olsen play Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2.

Back on Thor though I'm amped for it. The Loki in these films is great, he's really the only reason I watch...well him Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings.
          All great points, I'm a Marvel guy as well, I really hope they make Deadpool movie. I like DC too, I thought the Man Of Steel movie put a good foot forward to getting them back on track. I liked the Batman movies as well. Now back to Loki, man he is great, thats what my wife named our cat lol.

Comment

Not really a Thor fan but I'll watch it just for Tom Hiddleston's performance. The first movie didn't have enough of him which is probably why it was an incredibly boring and mediocre film.

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Never am I discussion is this actor or actress fit for these role like I am with DC films.
            DC's issue with their movies aren't the actors, it's really just who they get to write and direct. Actually, that's the case with most films. The best casting in the world can't save a bad script -- case in point, Green Lantern.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              Not really a Thor fan but I'll watch it just for Tom Hiddleston's performance. The first movie didn't have enough of him which is probably why it was an incredibly boring and mediocre film.

DC's issue with their movies aren't the actors, it's really just who they get to write and direct. Actually, that's the case with most films. The best casting in the world can't save a bad script -- case in point, Green Lantern.
              I can dig it, but I liked the Green lantern, I think most if the origin movies are kinda of boring although I like most of them, I guess just because I'm so big into super heroes. There were a few I didn't get into, like Daredevil, they could have done the Ghost Rider movies more justice. But I'm tired of the same ol, same ol too. Like Lex Luthor, bring on Doomsday for crying out loud or Darkseid. These movies should keep getting better & better just from technology & people like Nolan & Whedon.

Comment

Anyone see it this weekend? was it it any good? I'm going this week, I seen it did really well at the box office.

Comment

I went into the first one expecting a pretty mediocre movie and although it didn't exceed my expectations by a wide margin, it was better than I thought it would be. But the second one was actually pretty good. I'd probably say the original was a 6.0 and this one came in at around a 7.0 rating.

Comment

I thought it was on par with the first one. I didn't think the story was as strong as the first movie, but the action sequences were much better. And again, Tom Hiddleston steals the show.

Also, if you've read the comics and understand the story lines, the end teaser possibly sets up some of the plots of the next few Marvel movies.
                    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                    Adopted By:
                    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                    Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                    X