Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWTOR: Galactic Starfighter

http://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter

has anyone checked this out? if you subscribe you get to play it for free and it's pretty fun in my opinion.

it's free roam space pvp combat. i suck but its still a lot of heart pounding fun, definitely more fun than the other pvp in the game, so far at least.

Might have to check it out. Space combat was one of my favorite parts of SWG back when I played it.
    sigpic

Comment

I played SWTOR before it changed to F2P - it was fun for a little whole but it got really tedious after 25 levels lol.

I still find Lord of the Rings online better in terms of gameplay/story etc which is also now freee 2 play.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
        I played SWTOR before it changed to F2P - it was fun for a little whole but it got really tedious after 25 levels lol.

I still find Lord of the Rings online better in terms of gameplay/story etc which is also now freee 2 play.
        It really is, I haven't played it since the latest DLC came out but I've got two characters level 85 and I enjoy it a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post

the new space combat is fun though IMO

i kind of had the same opinion about LOTRO as you do about SWTOR lol

i haven't seen an mmorpg do story better than SWTOR IMHO

Comment

I still play SW:TOR but haven't tried Galactic Starfighter yet. I do like the gear that comes with it, though.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X