Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vhailor
    replied
    I still play SW:TOR but haven't tried Galactic Starfighter yet. I do like the gear that comes with it, though.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I played SWTOR before it changed to F2P - it was fun for a little whole but it got really tedious after 25 levels lol.

I still find Lord of the Rings online better in terms of gameplay/story etc which is also now freee 2 play.
    the new space combat is fun though IMO

i kind of had the same opinion about LOTRO as you do about SWTOR lol

i haven't seen an mmorpg do story better than SWTOR IMHO

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I played SWTOR before it changed to F2P - it was fun for a little whole but it got really tedious after 25 levels lol.

I still find Lord of the Rings online better in terms of gameplay/story etc which is also now freee 2 play.
    It really is, I haven't played it since the latest DLC came out but I've got two characters level 85 and I enjoy it a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Might have to check it out. Space combat was one of my favorite parts of SWG back when I played it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    started a topic SWTOR: Galactic Starfighter

SWTOR: Galactic Starfighter

Official site. BioWare and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

has anyone checked this out? if you subscribe you get to play it for free and it's pretty fun in my opinion.

it's free roam space pvp combat. i suck but its still a lot of heart pounding fun, definitely more fun than the other pvp in the game, so far at least.
Working...
X