• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas movies

What are you favorites?
    Two of mine are It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stuart
    and
    An American Christmas Carol with Henry Winkler
    (Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer for animated show)

Originally posted by JoviBronco
    What are you favorites?
    Two of mine are It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stuart
    and
    An American Christmas Carol with Henry Winkler
    (Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer for animated show)
    I like that one, with the dog that saves Christmas...I forget what its called but its really good...And of course Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer is a favorite of mine...
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I like National Lampoon's christmas vacation, and starting this year I think love actually can be considered a christmas movie too, i like that one.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

1. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
        2. It's a wonderful life
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          I like that one, with the dog that saves Christmas...I forget what its called but its really good...And of course Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer is a favorite of mine...
          Roudolph is an awesome movie but I also like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I used to like Frosty too.

Comment

"A Christmas Story" about a kid who wants a BB gun for Christmas has got to be one of the best Christmas movies of all time.
            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

hey

Spikerman, you de be correct!

I taped it on HBO back in the day when it first came out, my wonderful grandma was still alive and kickin'. I sat the whole family down and we watched Ralphy and the rest ( the movie is set back in the 1940's before TV) and we were all just howling! It brought back so many memories for the older generation, and brought us all closer together. It was a most special Christmas memory, one of the best gifts I ever gave everybody.

Now, I think it is TBS, is gonna run it for 24 hours over and over on Christmas day. It is a treat, but for me so over exposed now. I always remember that distant Christmass and my Grandmas laughter. If your family has not seen it, make a time, sit down together, and you guys will laugh and howl and grow closer as you do. Tape it, so when you show 'em, you can fast forward through the commercials.

Spikerman, you de be correct!
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                "A Christmas Story" about a kid who wants a BB gun for Christmas has got to be one of the best Christmas movies of all time.
                Bingo, that's the one I love watching year after year. The humor in that movie is timeless.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

N.L. Christmas Vacation

Scrooged w/Bill Murray (my fav)

A christmas story

It's a Wonderfull Life

Rudolf the Red Nosed Raindeer

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2nd Fav) (original, animated one of course)
                  Last edited by Broncinator; 12-22-2004, 10:35 AM.
                  Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
                  Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original, animated)
                    A Christmas Story
                    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
                    Charlie Brown's Christmas (personal fav.)
                    A Christmas Carol (Disney, animated)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                    X