Do you have a favorite pre-game show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a favorite pre-game show?

Mine has always been the guys at FOX! For several years… actually for as long as I can remember I've always watched the FOX pre-game show. Love Curt, Terry, Jimmy, Howie, and Michael.

I preferred Caliendo over Riggle… but Riggle's bit was pretty funny today.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Well usually I start with the Nfl network at 7am, then switch to ESPN at 10am & then usually over to CBS at noon. I stay away from Fox because it's basically a NFC channel.
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 12-22-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Well usually I start with the Nfl network at 7am, then switch to ESPN at 10am & then usually over to CBS at noon. I stay away from Fox because it basically a NFC channel.
      Have to admit I've never picked up on that…. now I'll be watching for it.
      sigpic

Comment

Majority NFL Network then ESPN. I love CBS, but I always forget that they come on. I hate Fox! Like ELWAY421 said, they are basically a NFC Channel and i'm not that big of a fan of the NFC. Terry is funny though.
        sigpic

Comment

I suppose it would make sense that they lean towards NFC, since 3 out of five are from that division.... I just like the humor between them.... they all get along so well.

I watch the NFL network morning shows during the week...

My favorite for years was Chris Berman, when he was Sunday night. Still like him with the Monday night guys.... just was favorite on Sunday nights til he moved.

The Sunday night show I watch now with Tony, Dan, and Rodney on NBC.... they just don't seem like they like each other much.... not as enjoyable to watch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            I suppose it would make sense that they lean towards NFC, since 3 out of five are from that division.... I just like the humor between them.... they all get along so well.

I watch the NFL network morning shows during the week...

My favorite for years was Chris Berman, when he was Sunday night. Still like him with the Monday night guys.... just was favorite on Sunday nights til he moved.

The Sunday night show I watch now with Tony, Dan, and Rodney on NBC.... they just don't seem like they like each other much.... not as enjoyable to watch.
            It is one of the great mysteries of life that Tony Dungy became an analyst. He struggles to come off as original or even interesting without being patronizing. I just flip through channels looking for my Broncs.
            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
              It is one of the great mysteries of life that Tony Dungy became an analyst. He struggles to come off as original or even interesting without being patronizing. I just flip through channels looking for my Broncs.
              Yes, I'd have to agree with you on that…. I loved him as a coach with both Tampa and Indy…. he's never shown a lot of emotion even as a coach…. That may be part of why he doesn't make a great analyst, for me I want to watch someone who's excited about what their reviewing. Loved him as a coach though, he should return to it.
              sigpic

Comment

Always CBS. Love the crew they have.
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X