Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
    According to Jim
    Newlyweds
    Real World
    The O.C.
    The North Shore
    Reba

I think that's all!! LOL
    I forgot to mention Days of Our Lives, and of course football, and I watch Denver news every morning via sattellite.

And PAINTERDAVE, I *hate the commercials also also. Albeit some are clever but there are usually sooooooo many, takes away from the show.

Comment

The simpsons, Family Guy, and a great show that only got one season, "The Lone Gunmen" on fox. It was a spinoff of the X-Files that was basically a comedy based on the trio from the X-Files of a long haired computer geek, a suit wearing trimmed beard normal person, and a fat balding kinda creepy guy. And then they brought in the completely retarted jock in about episode 3. If anybody ever watched it, it was a great show.
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Viva La Bam (funny sh^t)
        Survivor (sometimes)
        Denver Broncos(woo hoo)
        Court Tv (basically all stuff on there is great)

umm...i can't remember the rest...
        Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 12-28-2004, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Oprah and Oprah After the Show

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
            I forgot to mention Days of Our Lives, and of course football, and I watch Denver news every morning via sattellite.

how do u watch days of our lives and football? oi! lol

Comment

hey

Survivor can be addictive IF you catch the first one.

We have watched most of 'em, but when we missed the first 2 episodes of one of the editions, we could just never get into it.

My wife also watched the OC. It is like a modern Beverly Hills 90210.
              Deal is this, I read about the actors in a magazine a few days ago, and heres the scoop!

The actors who play the parts are all seniors in high school. Really, the actors are;
              "Marissa" is really 17.
              "Ryan" is really like 27.
              "Summer" is like 26.
              "Seth" is really like 28.

Too much! What a bunch of pressure that puts on real H.S. seniors who watch it. It is hard enough being that age, without feeling inadequate when comparing yourself to a clown of 27 yrs, "acting" 17.

I read the same thing about some other show, name escapes me, but it features Kelly Osbourne as one of 3 stars girlfriend. Whatever HS show it is, the lead dude is really 28! It was the same with the old beverly hills cast, too. I just think it is not necessary. It is all about money, I guess!

PS. Just remembered same same withthe kid on NIP/TUCK. Dude plays a HS senior, real age 28. Go figure!
              Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 12-28-2004, 07:53 PM.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                Survivor can be addictive IF you catch the first one.

We have watched most of 'em, but when we missed the first 2 episodes of one of the editions, we could just never get into it.

My wife also watched the OC. It is like a modern Beverly Hills 90210.
                Deal is this, I read about the actors in a magazine a few days ago, and heres the scoop!

The actors who play the parts are all seniors in high school. Really, the actors are;
                "Marissa" is really 17.
                "Ryan" is really like 27.
                "Summer" is like 26.
                "Seth" is really like 28.

Too much! What a bunch of pressure that puts on real H.S. seniors who watch it. It is hard enough being that age, without feeling inadequate when comparing yourself to a clown of 27 yrs, "acting" 17.

I read the same thing about some other show, name escapes me, but it features Kelly Osbourne as one of 3 stars girlfriend. Whatever HS show it is, the lead dude is really 28! It was the same with the old beverly hills cast, too. I just think it is not necessary. It is all about money, I guess!

PS. Just remembered same same withthe kid on NIP/TUCK. Dude plays a HS senior, real age 28. Go figure!
                I love NIP/TUCK and is it just me or does that kid look remarkably like Micheal Jackson?
                "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

hey

Now that you mention it... and I've never seen 'em in the room at the same time, either!

It is a wild show. Reveals a side of life I would never know about.

Like the Shield, I like how fast it moves, (the storyline)

My wife doesn't like The Shield. She refuses to believe any cops would act that way and be so jaded and crooked! I guess that is why I love her, she is so sweet and can hardly believe there are many bad people out there. I believe it in a heartbeat.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I've only seen The Shield a couple of times, but I definitely believe there are guys that bad out there! lol

And I'm proud to say that I have never even seen 5 seconds of any reality television, unless you count American Choppers or The Jeff Corwin Experience.
                    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

desperate houswives im addicted
                      >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                      happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hey

Cara Bella, my wife has me hooked on it , too. Something we can share, she tells me. Afterwards, I usually get Lucky! What is not to like?

And by the way, I lOVE your sig line!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                        X