X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    hey

Cara Bella, my wife has me hooked on it , too. Something we can share, she tells me. Afterwards, I usually get Lucky! What is not to like?

And by the way, I lOVE your sig line!

Leave a comment:

• Cara_Bella
    replied
    desperate houswives im addicted

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    I've only seen The Shield a couple of times, but I definitely believe there are guys that bad out there! lol

And I'm proud to say that I have never even seen 5 seconds of any reality television, unless you count American Choppers or The Jeff Corwin Experience.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    hey

Now that you mention it... and I've never seen 'em in the room at the same time, either!

It is a wild show. Reveals a side of life I would never know about.

Like the Shield, I like how fast it moves, (the storyline)

My wife doesn't like The Shield. She refuses to believe any cops would act that way and be so jaded and crooked! I guess that is why I love her, she is so sweet and can hardly believe there are many bad people out there. I believe it in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    Survivor can be addictive IF you catch the first one.

We have watched most of 'em, but when we missed the first 2 episodes of one of the editions, we could just never get into it.

My wife also watched the OC. It is like a modern Beverly Hills 90210.
    Deal is this, I read about the actors in a magazine a few days ago, and heres the scoop!

The actors who play the parts are all seniors in high school. Really, the actors are;
    "Marissa" is really 17.
    "Ryan" is really like 27.
    "Summer" is like 26.
    "Seth" is really like 28.

Too much! What a bunch of pressure that puts on real H.S. seniors who watch it. It is hard enough being that age, without feeling inadequate when comparing yourself to a clown of 27 yrs, "acting" 17.

I read the same thing about some other show, name escapes me, but it features Kelly Osbourne as one of 3 stars girlfriend. Whatever HS show it is, the lead dude is really 28! It was the same with the old beverly hills cast, too. I just think it is not necessary. It is all about money, I guess!

PS. Just remembered same same withthe kid on NIP/TUCK. Dude plays a HS senior, real age 28. Go figure!
    I love NIP/TUCK and is it just me or does that kid look remarkably like Micheal Jackson?

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    hey

Survivor can be addictive IF you catch the first one.

We have watched most of 'em, but when we missed the first 2 episodes of one of the editions, we could just never get into it.

My wife also watched the OC. It is like a modern Beverly Hills 90210.
    Deal is this, I read about the actors in a magazine a few days ago, and heres the scoop!

The actors who play the parts are all seniors in high school. Really, the actors are;
    "Marissa" is really 17.
    "Ryan" is really like 27.
    "Summer" is like 26.
    "Seth" is really like 28.

Too much! What a bunch of pressure that puts on real H.S. seniors who watch it. It is hard enough being that age, without feeling inadequate when comparing yourself to a clown of 27 yrs, "acting" 17.

I read the same thing about some other show, name escapes me, but it features Kelly Osbourne as one of 3 stars girlfriend. Whatever HS show it is, the lead dude is really 28! It was the same with the old beverly hills cast, too. I just think it is not necessary. It is all about money, I guess!

PS. Just remembered same same withthe kid on NIP/TUCK. Dude plays a HS senior, real age 28. Go figure!
    Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 12-28-2004, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• margerafanisbac
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco
    I forgot to mention Days of Our Lives, and of course football, and I watch Denver news every morning via sattellite.

how do u watch days of our lives and football? oi! lol

Leave a comment:

• SCI03
    replied
    Oprah and Oprah After the Show

Leave a comment:

• denverbroncofrk
    replied
    Viva La Bam (funny sh^t)
    Survivor (sometimes)
    Denver Broncos(woo hoo)
    Court Tv (basically all stuff on there is great)

umm...i can't remember the rest...
    Last edited by denverbroncofrk; 12-28-2004, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    The simpsons, Family Guy, and a great show that only got one season, "The Lone Gunmen" on fox. It was a spinoff of the X-Files that was basically a comedy based on the trio from the X-Files of a long haired computer geek, a suit wearing trimmed beard normal person, and a fat balding kinda creepy guy. And then they brought in the completely retarted jock in about episode 3. If anybody ever watched it, it was a great show.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by LodemaBroncos
    I watch too much tv too!! LOL

Denver Football
    Days of Our Lives
    LOST
    Survivor
    Big Brother
    American Idol
    Alias
    Everwood
    7th Heaven
    Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
    According to Jim
    Newlyweds
    Real World
    The O.C.
    The North Shore
    Reba

I think that's all!! LOL
    I forgot to mention Days of Our Lives, and of course football, and I watch Denver news every morning via sattellite.

And PAINTERDAVE, I *hate the commercials also also. Albeit some are clever but there are usually sooooooo many, takes away from the show.

Leave a comment:

• LodemaBroncos
    replied
    I watch too much tv too!! LOL

Denver Football
    Days of Our Lives
    LOST
    Survivor
    Big Brother
    American Idol
    Alias
    Everwood
    7th Heaven
    Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
    According to Jim
    Newlyweds
    Real World
    The O.C.
    The North Shore
    Reba

I think that's all!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy
    P.S.- Ive ordered Firefly... Jav, DK... I hope you're not lying to me... lol j/k.
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    As for shows that are no longer on the air, I liked Firefly, Oz, and Lucky (I'm the only person I know that liked this show. ).
    See there, MileHighGuy? You've got another endorsement. And we wouldn't lie to a fellow Broncos fan! Hope you enjoy it...

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Holy crap, I watch too much TV.

In no particular order:

24 (David Carr is right. I was sucked in from the very second I watched this show.)
    The Shield
    Nip/Tuck
    Lost (awesome, awesome show)
    The Wire (well written, well acted)
    The Simpsons
    Arrested Development (it's the subtle humor that really makes this show great)
    Family Guy
    Most Adult Swim stuff on Cartoon Network (especially Aqua Teen Hungerforce)

As for shows that are no longer on the air, I liked Firefly, Oz, and Lucky (I'm the only person I know that liked this show. ).

Leave a comment:

• Passepartout
    replied
    CSI the shows
    Law & Order the original
    Monday Night Football
    CNN, FOX News, MSNBC
    C-SPAN & C-SPAN 2
    Anything to do with the NFL
    Newlywed Game

Leave a comment:

Working...