Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least we don't have to watch Beyonce for the halftime show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
    but we'll probably just get Coldplay
    Bite your tongue!
    res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Bruno Mars is awful and the Chili Peppers are mediocre.

They just just go back to getting geezers that actually know how to play like The Who, Springsteen, Tom Petty, Paul, etc.

The last few halftime shows have been downright unwatchable. Nothing could be as bad as the Black Eyed Peas were.
      Maybe I just grew up in a different era… but have always loved the Chili Peppers…

Never knew who the Black Eyed Peas were until I sat across from them on a flight…. thought yeah right you guys aren't that famous… because when they stepped off the plane they looked like they were expecting mobs in the baggage claim. The following year they were doing the half-time show, and I thought they were very talented…. Better than so many of the others.

Love that this year is the RHCP!
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog1002 View Post
        Beyonce is a GREAT performer.. she would rank in the top 5 current best performers on anybody's list.
        Not on my list. She wouldn't make top 25.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
          Other than the Foos the only other band that I'd watch would be AC/DC.
          AC/DC is my favorite band of all time. Their performance would be so epic they would have to push back the 2nd half because they are still blowing our minds
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
          X