Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’ve got about 20 minutes left in the finale and I have to agree with Broncosdivision that Netflix has butchered the Witcher to me.

Granted I haven’t read the books so I don’t know how much they do or don’t follow that.

But I’m sitting here watching a majority of the finale wondering why they didn’t just call the show Yennefer the Mage instead.
    I know it’s been said it’s based off the books and not the games and while I haven’t read the books I felt like season 1 was just scattered trying to get the audience introduced to the characters. The pacing of the story was just really off. They’ve already said season 2 will have more of a focus which should hopefully improve the product.

But I definitely don’t think it’s being based off the books. I thought they just skimmed through the games and tried to make episodes out of some of the major quests.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
      Aaron Hernandez documentary was really interesting. Much more to that story than I remember/knew.

This was really well done.
      Watching now. Pretty darn interesting...

Comment

• Interesting...but no conclusions a lot of theories...and speculation...

Worth the watch but don’t expect answers...just a lot of innuendo
        sigpic

Comment

• The Aaron Hernandez story was interesting to say the least, but not as captivating as Don't F*** With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer. Imagine a 3 part crossover episode of Law and Order, Murder She Wrote and Columbo but told from the perspective of a Dateline NBC investigation. Pretty chilling and sick stuff.

Comment

• Started Locke and Key last night. Only watched the premier but very promising start to another high quality Netflix original.
            sigpic

Comment

• Finally started the Last Kingdom. Pretty decent so far two episodes in.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Finally started the Last Kingdom. Pretty decent so far two episodes in.
                I am really starting to up my intake of Netflix again, now that sports are pretty quiet (thank goodness for NFL!!!)

I am open to almost any show that has a reasonable review!

Comment

• Watched the last samurai. Still a great movie

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    Watched the last samurai. Still a great movie
                    One movie I can watch a number of times.

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                      Watched the last samurai. Still a great movie
                      Not a Tom cruise fan...... but LOVE this movie.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        The Aaron Hernandez story was interesting to say the least, but not as captivating as Don't F*** With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer. Imagine a 3 part crossover episode of Law and Order, Murder She Wrote and Columbo but told from the perspective of a Dateline NBC investigation. Pretty chilling and sick stuff.
                        I saw that. Man who would kill a couple kittens to get some attention.........I guess we know now. Amazing how he was tracked down tho
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• We just watched The Stranger it was good. 8 episodes and pretty suspenseful all the way through.

Comment

• The Expanse on Amazon is fantastic if you like space stuff
                            sigpic
                            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              One movie I can watch a number of times.
                              Same. Definitely top 10 for me

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Not a Tom cruise fan...... but LOVE this movie.
                                I never really was either but this movie changed it for me. Dude was great in last samurai

Comment

Working...
                                X