No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger King is definitely one to watch- What a crew of characters! Deception galore and so many plot twists
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Been binging dexter. Currently at the end of season 5 and all 5 seasons have been great

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        Tiger King is definitely one to watch- What a crew of characters! Deception galore and so many plot twists
        Watched 3 episodes of this last night. 😳
        sigpic

Comment

• 2 episodes into Ozark season 3

Comment

• I watched and finished "Tiger King". Not one redeeming character except Carole's husband, poor schmuck
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I watched Tiger King. Crazy stuff man.

Right now I'm finishing Ozark.
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Finally took the plunge and started Ozark. Wow....first show was action packed! Really looking forward to it now!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Finally took the plunge and started Ozark. Wow....first show was action packed! Really looking forward to it now!
                  You will not be disappointed. The acting is insanely good

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    You will not be disappointed. The acting is insanely good
                    Nice!! I watched the 2nd episode last night, and will continue nightly for the most part. You never know when you are going to dive into a new series, but I've heard about this one from so many folks.

Comment

• If I start watching any version of The Bachelor, I will officially declare "bottom"!!

Comment

• I heard on the Stoke n Zack show that they're reopening the investigation into the Large Cat woman's missing husband
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Just finished Tiger King. Insane. Like watching a train wreck. Complete disaster but you can't look away.

I just started The English Game. Enjoy those types of historical pieces, seems really well made so far, I'd be curious as to how accurate it ends up being. I'm only a casual fan of soccer but any history of the infancy of a sport is always very entertaining to me.
                          A book I wrote

Comment

• Finished season 1 of the Last Kingdom. Not really sure what the hype is about. Seems like a poor mans Vikings show. Far less interesting characters.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Finished Season 3 of Ozark......wow, what a great series.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Finished season 1 of the Last Kingdom. Not really sure what the hype is about. Seems like a poor mans Vikings show. Far less interesting characters.
                                I thought it was a B level series with an A level budget. It wasn’t original and the plot and character development was something that would appease only moderately sober people. 😂😂
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X