Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Finished Season 3 of Ozark......wow, what a great series.
    Same here. Great season. Stronger than season 2 IMO.

Comment

• My wife and I watched the movie Greater yesterday and liked it.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• We are avid Better Call Saul fans. But tonight, just before BCS, I finally convinced my wife to watch the 1st episode of Ozark. So she had back to back "interesting" episodes to watch. She wasn't looking for another show to watch, but she did like it...and why not.

But those type shows can keep your mind working at a nice speed. It's certainly not light comedy, or something that involves little in the way of thought....though I am ok with those shows at times, as a change of pace.

Not much sports, season ending tv, and so forth....gotta find a little decent entertainment wherever you can. :thumb:

Comment

• "The Main Event" as a wrestling fan, I was disappointed
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Extraction with Chris Hemsworth was a pretty solid action movie.
            sigpic

Comment

• Started season 1 of Money Heist. Loving it so far.

Comment

• Finished season 1 of Outer Banks. Really good show.
                sigpic

Comment

• Finally got to watch 7 Seconds. Pretty decent. If you liked The Killing (which I loved for 2 seasons), you'll appreciate this one. It does have a slight touch of The Wire to it as well. More than The Killing did, because it doesn't just focus on the two main protagonists as much. Gives it that Wire feel.

Wife's watching Hannibal right now, so I get snippets of that. Don't know what to think. I like Mads Mikkelsen, but the show seems more like one of those ready made corporate crime dramas that crop up on the major networks every year. Anybody seen it, give me a heads up.

Comment

• For anyone interested in high fantasy and cartoons. Troll hunters and The Dragon Prince are great! Troll hunters cgi is amazing on the trolls, the humans are eh but everything else is beautiful and the story is great. The Dragon Prince is more towards anime in terms of animation though not completely and the story is fantastic!
                    sigpic
                    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Finished season 1 of Outer Banks. Really good show.
                      We watched it was entertaining they know how to make you want to watch the next episode. But I felt it was fairly cheesy.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        We watched it was entertaining they know how to make you want to watch the next episode. But I felt it was fairly cheesy.
                        I think it's a demographic thing. My teenager loved it. I did have to suspend my disbelief for some of it.

I just finished Breaking Bad. Never saw it when it was on. Decided to give it a shot on Father's Day. Loved it. Now I have to start Better Call Saul.

Comment

• I watched "The Order". 2 thumbs down
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I watched "The Order". 2 thumbs down
                            Season 2 or 1? I liked season one.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Season 2 or 1? I liked season one.
                              1 was OK, 2 went downhill. However I'm not much into sci-fi, and there's just too much going on

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                1 was OK, 2 went downhill. However I'm not much into sci-fi, and there's just too much going on
                                Good to know. A lot of shows struggle to keep up the quality after their debut season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X