X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsolved Mysteries!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Down to Earth with Zac Effron for those that like earth documentaries. It mixes in some science with it too.
      sigpic

Comment

• Kids got me watching Floor is Lava. Really good family show.

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
          For anyone interested in high fantasy and cartoons. Troll hunters and The Dragon Prince are great! Troll hunters cgi is amazing on the trolls, the humans are eh but everything else is beautiful and the story is great. The Dragon Prince is more towards anime in terms of animation though not completely and the story is fantastic!
          Season 3 of Troll hunters comes out next week. Dragon Prince extended for 4 more seasons! also Avatar is on netflix now and the sequall Korra will be there next week. She-Ra was also very good. Next up we will check out Voltron
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• "Power Patrol" 7/10

Interesting, my major drawback is that it's set in New Orleans, my least favorite city in the U.S.
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• For all you gamers High score is an excellent video game documentary.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "Power Patrol" 7/10

Interesting, my major drawback is that it's set in New Orleans, my least favorite city in the U.S.
                I think you meant Project Power?
                sigpic

Comment

• I can not name a lot of really good shows I watched on Netflix over the last 6 months or so, but I am thankful I had lots of choices while sports went the way of the pandemic. The good news, nothing like knocking off some quiet time in the evenings like a group of multi season series.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    1 was OK, 2 went downhill. However I'm not much into sci-fi, and there's just too much going on
                    Watching season 2 now. And I agree with you.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yesterday I have watched Parasite (captivating, sensational social satire) movie. It is superb movie for me.....
                      Do small things with great love

Comment

• Cobra Kai is good

People are who strongly "politically correct" may struggle through some of it. Interesting in how the show has two major character sides and gets the audience to cheer for each side at times and other times be against each side. Very good at showing how humans are flawed and everyone has something to work on.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• 3 episodes into Haunting of Bly Manor. It’s entertaining but so far it major pales in comparison to Hill House.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think Netflix should quiet down the intro on their shows so as not to wake up my wife and dog! I try to lower the sound level before the big N (for Netflix) hits the screen, but sometimes I am not nearby, or even thinking about it. Why so loud Netflix??!!

Comment

• Just realized Netflix put out a sequel to The Babysitter. Same main two cast members. Definitely plan to watch that this weekend.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I have started to watch To The Lake after seeing Stephen King's tweet about it. It's really a great show.

Comment

Working...
                                X