No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Netflix I am pretty sure but if you can find this funny rural canuck show, you might enjoy it.....

Letterkenny

Comment

• Just finished watching Godless, kind of wish they did more episodes.

In the 1880s American West, murderous outlaw gang leader Frank Griffin hunts for ex-protege Roy Goode. Frank's chase leads him to La Belle, New Mexico--a town inhabited, after a mining disaster, almost entirely by women.

Comment

• Last night I just finished Hard Kill (2020), Action and Thriller Movie directed by Matt Eskandari.
        Cleaning Solutions, Real Badminton Sport

Comment

• The White Tiger was good. Like a darker, or maybe more realistic version of Slumdog.

Comment

• There's a show called Stranger Things. I recently got to know about it from my friends. Binge watched 2 seasons in 4 days. Really loved it. I like to watch Sci-fi movies and web series. If anyone know any other series like it. Let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortalG View Post
              There's a show called Stranger Things. I recently got to know about it from my friends. Binge watched 2 seasons in 4 days. Really loved it. I like to watch Sci-fi movies and web series. If anyone know any other series like it. Let me know.
              Just curious....you just heard about it?

Comment

• Recently caught up with Heartland, season 13...have to wait for season 14?

So trying some Manifest, for now.

^Course there are no horses inthat one
                Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 06-27-2021, 02:18 PM. Reason: no horses:(

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                  Recently caught up with Heartland, season 13...have to wait for season 14?

So trying some Manifest, for now.

^Course there are no horses inthat one
                  Hey pal....you like some Alberta ranching show??!! Haha, I have watched Heartland (mostly since the pandemic began), and find it to be decent. Beautiful countryside, good cast, wholesome living. Have started watching Manifest a while back, and some other returning shows.

Do you watch Virgin River, which is filmed in B.C.? My sister loves it! I am ok with it, though some aspects of it are so so. But again, great location, and pretty good cast. For me, reasonably good late night tv (along with some of the other series) when I am not watching sports, and ready to crash.

Comment

Working...
                  X