X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I enjoyed it when it was on. I just finished it last night, it took me 2 days to watch it
    Wouldnt suprise me in the slightest that something like that was made but probably back in 60s or 70s

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I liked Wentworth better too, but I quit watching when they wrote Bea out.
    Wasn't that the end of the last season, or is there more?

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I just finished season 6. It started out sort of crappy but I actually was glad I stayed with it because I liked it by its end.

Regardless, Wentworth is so much better and I wish new episodes were on the horizon but haven't seen anything about whether that will happen.
    I liked Wentworth better too, but I quit watching when they wrote Bea out.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I gotta say Season 6 of OITNB kinda sucks. It's like they did not know what to write a plot line about so they made one about not know what to do-- and it shows! I'm going to finish, but anyone wondering whether or not to watch season 6 will probably be disappointed. Beer can and camel lady are kinda funny, but outside of that, not much.
    I just finished season 6. It started out sort of crappy but I actually was glad I stayed with it because I liked it by its end.

Regardless, Wentworth is so much better and I wish new episodes were on the horizon but haven't seen anything about whether that will happen.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Limitless....i like it so far
    I enjoyed it when it was on. I just finished it last night, it took me 2 days to watch it
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 08-05-2018, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X