X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I was a big Luke Cage fan from comic book days, kinda neat to see it materialize. Great music score for a TV show IMO.

I have a "thing" for Krysten Ritter since Gilmore Girls days. I love the musical aspect of Riverdale, great covers from time to time.

I honestly have very little time for TV so I have to make it count. :thumb:
    First season on Luke Cage I really liked...to be fair to the series..

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Yes. The last season or two of ranch lacked laughs and was all dark...

Luke cage... meh, Jessica Jones... more meh, Riverdale....good the first couple of seasons... then got weird...

I watch too much TV...and don’t like most of it apparently...lol..
    I was a big Luke Cage fan from comic book days, kinda neat to see it materialize. Great music score for a TV show IMO.

I have a "thing" for Krysten Ritter since Gilmore Girls days. I love the musical aspect of Riverdale, great covers from time to time.

I honestly have very little time for TV so I have to make it count. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I just binge watched The Ranch last few evenings, pretty disappointed in the direction it took. Really dark humor with a lot of off camber plot twists and a mishmash of story lines. Sure enjoyed the first few seasons though...

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones or Riverdale anyone?
    Yes. The last season or two of ranch lacked laughs and was all dark...

Luke cage... meh, Jessica Jones... more meh, Riverdale....good the first couple of seasons... then got weird...

I watch too much TV...and don’t like most of it apparently...lol..

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    I just binge watched The Ranch last few evenings, pretty disappointed in the direction it took. Really dark humor with a lot of off camber plot twists and a mishmash of story lines. Sure enjoyed the first few seasons though...

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones or Riverdale anyone?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don’t believe there is a sons of anarchy movie?

Just a spin off show.

Yes the spin off show is what I meant... kind of a sequel as it starts after JAX dies..

No Breaking bad movie either..
    Last edited by EddieMac; 10-09-2019, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Cooool.... hopefully it’s better than the sons of anarchy one...
    I don’t believe there is a sons of anarchy movie?

Just a spin off show.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Breaking Bad sequel is coming on Netflix on Friday I'm pretty sure. El Camino: a breaking bad story

Cooool.... hopefully it’s better than the sons of anarchy one...

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Breaking Bad sequel is coming on Netflix on Friday I'm pretty sure. El Camino: a breaking bad story

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Lol I literally just started the season this morning. I agree with you. But I still like it.
    I finally quit watching this season.....the story just fell off for me,,,loved the early seasons though

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Lol I literally just started the season this morning. I agree with you. But I still like it.

I mean, each time I see a new season is up - my wife and I are like "LETS WATCH THE 100!!"

Then, halfway through the season it's almost an identical rinse and repeat from the previous seasons. Clarke and Belamy doing their same schtick. Raven always fixing stuff. Murphy being selfish yet tragic heroish. Octavia being hot/crazy. Abby being annoying.

Person A threatens person B with a weapon, but then immediately withdraws threat because person B says something intriguing to thicken the plot.

And then there's always a new enemy who they try and get along with, but then never get along with.

But I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Finished the most recent season of 'The 100'.

It's such a corny show, but it's a cool story overall for a CW network show.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Finished the most recent season of 'The 100'.

It's such a corny show, but it's a cool story overall for a CW network show.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Wife and I just watched 'The Invitation'.

Actually had me questioning "what the heck is going on?" Had some pretty cool 'whoa' moments..

I give it a 6-7/10.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Top Boy

7.5/10

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Ever watch Wentworth? So much better than OITNB. Give it a go.
    No don’t really plan to either. Only so much watching criminals and having the show make them out to be good that I can take.

We tried starting Oz one time and only watched one episode. Honestly I was glad to have OINTB wrap up. The

Leave a comment:

Working...
X