Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The show is amazing. You'll love it. Their two episodes away from finishing Season 4 on AMC right now. So you have some catching up to do.

But that show is about as good as they come to doing country westerns these days.
    Actually, I've been watching season 4 on AMC. I'll just catch up via Netflix.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Mine Game; Uhh..... 4 out of 10???'

Not really a decent movie at all. And I have a problem.. once I start one I'll stick with it to the end hoping it get's better and then as I realize it doesn't I stay with it because I have to see how it ends. Wasn't too thrilled with this one at all. I won't even tell you what it was about other then.... pass on this one.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Mine Game; Uhh..... 4 out of 10???'

Not really a decent movie at all. And I have a problem.. once I start one I'll stick with it to the end hoping it get's better and then as I realize it doesn't I stay with it because I have to see how it ends. Wasn't too thrilled with this one at all. I won't even tell you what it was about other then.... pass on this one.

I was sucked in the same way to Phantoms (2001) last week on Netflix.... Liev Schreiber, Ben Affleck, Peter O' Toole, Rose McGowan, screenplay written by Dean Koontz.... sounds great right?? WHAT A TURD.
        res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Foyle's War
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Just finished re-watching Chuck not too long ago. Now I'm watching Californication.
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                Just finished re-watching Chuck not too long ago. Now I'm watching Californication.
                i love love chuck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                  i love love chuck!!!
                  It was good for the 1st 3 seasons.

In my list are: SVU, "Friends", and "Coach"
                  Shows that I recommend: "The Glades", "Breakout Kings", "Out Of Practice", "The Dick Van Dyke Show", and "Blue Mountain State"
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• 'The Killing'.... a very slow and dark burn. Good for the Winter. Kind of like a cerebral CSI. Not the best thing I have watched, but glad I did. Season 2 tended to drag on too much, but overall a good series. I would say 7/10.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just resigned up for a month. I don't keep it very long but binge for a month every now and then.

My wife wanted to watch Call the Midwives season 3.

Some stuff caught my eye like "The 100"
                      sigpic

Comment

• I watched the 30 for 30 Youngstown Boys last night... Pretty good, and made me hate Maurice Clarett a little less (still say we should have gotten Sproles instead)
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Just resigned up for a month. I don't keep it very long but binge for a month every now and then.

My wife wanted to watch Call the Midwives season 3.

Some stuff caught my eye like "The 100"
                          The 100 is great!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            The 100 is great!
                            I liked it a lot and am looking forward to the next season.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Technically we are watching it on Amazon Prime instead of Netflix but Always Sunny is on both.

But my wife and I decided to finally give it a shot three weeks ago and we are halfway through season four. Would be further but we have watched a bunch of movies from xmas too.

But I love it. Not sure why I never gave it a shot. But I finally figured if the League is so great on FX and Always sunny is on FX and lasted 9 seasons then it must be good too. So glad we gave it a shot. Not too crazy about Danny Devito "Frank" but love the rest of the cast.

Always amazes me how dumb the characters are but its funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Technically we are watching it on Amazon Prime instead of Netflix but Always Sunny is on both.

But my wife and I decided to finally give it a shot three weeks ago and we are halfway through season four. Would be further but we have watched a bunch of movies from xmas too.

But I love it. Not sure why I never gave it a shot. But I finally figured if the League is so great on FX and Always sunny is on FX and lasted 9 seasons then it must be good too. So glad we gave it a shot. Not too crazy about Danny Devito "Frank" but love the rest of the cast.

Always amazes me how dumb the characters are but its funny.
                                I thought the seasons got better when Danny devitos character joined up with the gang love this show cant wait till season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X