X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "Sinner" Season 2, it wasn't as good as the first season but still entertaining
    I just watched both seasons since you mentioned it here. I don't recall which was s1 and which was s2. I much preferred the Jessica Beil season and it was good..... Bill Pullman is really good in it. It's just really done well. Goes to show there are some bad people in this world ............ but there are also some total heroes too.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    I finally finished it and its great
    Can't wait til season 4! Honestly like it better than Vikings post Ragnar.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You ever going to check out The Last Kingdom?
    Honestly probably not. Just way too many shows on my plate already and work is busier and busier these days. So i have less time in the mornings and after work.

It’s in my queue but my queue never seems to get smaller.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    I finally finished it and its great

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finally finished Orange is the New Black with the wife. Didn’t care for the finale at all.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    The Dark Crystal....WOW. this may become may favorite show of all time.

If you are a fan of the movie this is a MUST WATCH. if you haven't seen the movie its not a big deal as this is prequel and stands easily on its own.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    "Sinner" Season 2, it wasn't as good as the first season but still entertaining

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Finally finished Orange is the New Black with the wife. Didn’t care for the finale at all.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Just finished up season two of Knightfall, and I like it a lot! Hoping for season 3!

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Decided to watch a rom com with the misses and we watched always be my maybe . Typical rom com but it was actually a lot more funny than I thought it was going to be. Predictable but the chemistry between the 2 leads was great

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I just binged watch Cheers, my favorite sitcom of all time.
    I hate the Patriots

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I can't believe I never watched one episode of Suits. So, last night I watched the first episode, and given how long ago that was, it was quite good!!

I may have mentioned before, but a number of times I have watched the first episode of long lasting series, even if I have seen it before. It is cool watching first shows, because they set the tone, and try to establish who they are and what they are trying to achieve.. Some original shows are very good and/or funny. Some original shows are not very good, given changing times. For example. the early shows of Seinfeld are not very funny these days. Then again, who cares!!!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Waiting on Witcher! It's being hyped up pretty big. While I don't think it'll be the next Game Of Thrones, I do think it will be pretty good!
    It does look good and I know it’s based on the books not the games but I’m disappointed in the castings of Triss and Yennefer. In the games both are beyond gorgeous but I personally don’t find either of these actresses attractive in the slightest. I felt they nailed Geralt with Cavill plus makeup but didn’t on the female characters.

But nonetheless I’ll get over it and it does appear to be GoT style potential. So I’ll likely give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Waiting on Witcher! It's being hyped up pretty big. While I don't think it'll be the next Game Of Thrones, I do think it will be pretty good!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I just binged watch Cheers, my favorite sitcom of all time.
    ‘Coach’ is one of the best characters ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X