Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Dark. The second season is coming soon. There are some plot holes with all the time travel thing, but overall it's a pretty interesting series.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Pretty sure its all original footage, they even said in the show it was a 4 year project. It was put on by netflix, planet earth and blue planet was by bbc.
    I know for a fact it wasn’t all original footage because I have watched all of them and both my wife and I recognized several scenes/stories from previous installments.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Pretty sure its all original footage, they even said in the show it was a 4 year project. It was put on by netflix, planet earth and blue planet was by bbc.
    Dipablo. That’s an interesting name. Do you have two fathers? What’s the skinny with that username?

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood
    Really? Watch the Blue Planet and Planet Earth specials. Our planet copied a ton of scenes from both.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Designated survivor. So good. Like a 24 2.0 show where Jacob bauer is the president.

Also watching Arrow season 7. Got to the crossover which is pretty entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Currently alternating between That 70s Show, Trailer Park Boys and F1 Drive to Survive, which is a really interesting behind the scenes look into the goings on in the sport, worth a watch if you like motor sports.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Our Planet is fantastic if you like nature shows. basically Planet Earth 3. Even better if you have HDR, its gorgeous

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wind River.

Been thinking about recording this on HBO for awhile but was never too intrigued. But a buddy yesterday said it was on Netflix and recommended it. Gave it a shot tonight and wow I was super impressed.
    Sold. Sounds just like my kind of movie.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Wind River.

Been thinking about recording this on HBO for awhile but was never too intrigued. But a buddy yesterday said it was on Netflix and recommended it. Gave it a shot tonight and wow I was super impressed.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Started black summer. Pretty good so far.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Watched Triple Frontier the other day. Not bad of a movie. Kinda dumb at some points, but from a military perspective - the battle scenes seemed very spot on and technical. Not a hollywood "shoot em" type....

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Just watched Delhi Crime (true story) and A Taste of Daisies. I enjoyed both. I’m very much into international crime dramas.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I watched the dirt & the highwaymen this evening. The dirt was ok. The Crue definitely lived a crazy lifestyle for many of years. Pretty hard watching the part about Vince losing Skyler. Highwaymen was pretty darn good but anything Woody Harrelson is in is pretty darn good. Triple Frontier up next...
    Triple Frontier had some unexpected twists; I liked it a lot.
    I’m looking forward to Highwayman

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I watched the dirt & the highwaymen this evening. The dirt was ok. The Crue definitely lived a crazy lifestyle for many of years. Pretty hard watching the part about Vince losing Skyler. Highwaymen was pretty darn good but anything Woody Harrelson is in is pretty darn good. Triple Frontier up next...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X