Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watched Babadook last night. Was one of Buzzfeed's top 20 scary movies form 2014. I'll admit.. there were a few moments that chilled the skin and delivered creeps. But I wasn't overly impressed. It seemed too... scattered? I dunno... but then I was watcing it on just 6 hours sleep the last two days and my eyes were heavy.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • Started Daredevil last weekend and made it through the 9th episode tonight.

      I really like how well done it is.

      Should be finished with season 1 next weekend.
      Then I'll be able to peak in that thread for spoilers
      sigpic

      Comment


      • just started daredevil. No opinion yet.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • George Gently is a British police drama.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Started Daredevil last weekend and made it through the 9th episode tonight.

            I really like how well done it is.

            Should be finished with season 1 next weekend.
            Then I'll be able to peak in that thread for spoilers
            I'm actually kind of excited about finishing it once finals is over this week. Daredevil/The Defenders/ect... will be important to keep up with considering they have already confirmed that they will have a part in the Avengers: Infinity War movies.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Binged on Daredevil the first week it was out, and already looking forward season 2.
              sigpic

              Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

              Comment


              • Finally getting to watch SoA season 7 on Netflix. For whatever reason Comcast only let you watch it on demand if you paid like 2 or 3 bucks per episode, even though I pay for the channel it comes on. Oh well, I had a nice little binge session on Saturday and got through the first 7 episodes.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  Binged on Daredevil the first week it was out, and already looking forward season 2.
                  I'm looking forward to the Luke Cage show personally.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    I'm looking forward to the Luke Cage show personally.
                    I'm looking forward to Iron Fist




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      I'm looking forward to Iron Fist
                      Is that what their calling it these days? I wasn't sure of the name.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Is that what their calling it these days? I wasn't sure of the name.
                        No Luke Cage is a different show. The 4 are Dare Devil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist




                        Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          I'm looking forward to Iron Fist
                          same here there were a few references to Iron Fist

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            No Luke Cage is a different show. The 4 are Dare Devil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist
                            I'm surprised Like Cage and Jessica Jones aren't the same show (seeing as the two of them end up married)
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I'm surprised Like Cage and Jessica Jones aren't the same show (seeing as the two of them end up married)
                              i believe Luke Cage is in fact in jessica jones

                              Comment


                              • I'm surprised that so many of you guys like "Daredevil". Matt's kind of a feminem wuss, and the Kingpin is wishy-washy and insecure, not a take-charge, muscled, tough guy, like he's supposed to be
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X