Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I'm surprised that so many of you guys like "Daredevil". Matt's kind of a feminem wuss, and the Kingpin is wishy-washy and insecure, not a take-charge, muscled, tough guy, like he's supposed to be
    I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised that so many of you guys like "Daredevil". Matt's kind of a feminem wuss, and the Kingpin is wishy-washy and insecure, not a take-charge, muscled, tough guy, like he's supposed to be
      You have obviously never read the original Daredevil comics. This Netflix series has been the most accurately portrayed Daredevil so far (minus the white King Pin, although Fisk fills his role very well in my opinion.)
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

.......what ?
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
          i believe Luke Cage is in fact in jessica jones
          Correct. They plan to do cross overs before the do the Defenders series.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            You have obviously never read the original Daredevil comics. This Netflix series has been the most accurately portrayed Daredevil so far (minus the white King Pin, although Fisk fills his role very well in my opinion.)
            I like that they didn't reveal everything in season 1 now they have stuff for season 2

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Correct. They plan to do cross overs before the do the Defenders series.
              Yeah sounds exciting i wonder if they'll play a role in civil war

Comment

Yeah sounds exciting i wonder if they'll play a role in civil war
                Not Civil war from my understanding but they will be part of the two part Avengers movie.
                sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't be a discussion about comicbook tv shows without HUMCALC finding something silly to complain about.
                  Last edited by Freyaka; 04-28-2015, 07:48 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like that they didn't reveal everything in season 1 now they have stuff for season 2
                    Yeah and I like how they have original characters like the Owl (Leland Owlsley.) They haven't even introduced Bullseye yet which should be interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Wouldn't be a discussion about comicbook tv shows without HUMCALC finding something silly to complain about.
                      My family and friends are all saying the same thing that I am. My brother is a HUGE comic book fan, and he rips it to shreds. Daredevil's full name is Daredevil: The Man Without Fear, and yet he's full of fear. Heck they even screwed up the name of Fisk's wife
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

My family and friends are all saying the same thing that I am. My brother is a HUGE comic book fan, and he rips it to shreds. Daredevil's full name is Daredevil: The Man Without Fear, and yet he's full of fear. Heck they even screwed up the name of Fisk's wife
                        its an origin story of course he hasnt overcome his fear yet hes not even called daredevil yet SPOILERS till the end so that could be the start of the Man Without Fear i like what they did with him for an origins story

thats not fisk's wife yet SPOILERS he proposed to her so we can all assume she'll take his last name and will eventually go by vanessa fisk so be patient

Comment

Yeah and I like how they have original characters like the Owl (Leland Owlsley.) They haven't even introduced Bullseye yet which should be interesting.
                          theres a theory that the sniper that shot that crooked cop was in fact bullseye because there was a ace of spades in his bag probably a stretch but who knows

Comment

theres a theory that the sniper that shot that crooked cop was in fact bullseye because there was a ace of spades in his bag probably a stretch but who knows
                            That would make sense actually, just hope they don't botch him up like the first Daredevil did lol.

Man I can't wait for season 2 and more of Nelson/Murdock.
                            sigpic

Comment

The use of playing cards throughout was foreshadowing Bullseye, along with the sniper rumor.

They've basically introduced the Hand when he fought the ninja.

They've mentioned Electra as "the Greek girl from Spanish class."

And they showed Melvin Potter with the designs for his Gladiator outfit.

I'd mention the Stilltman legs in Potter's shop, but I hope they don't bring that character in.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Well, let me put it this way. You are the only person I've talked to (and I've talked to a lot of people about Daredevil) that has had anything negative to say about it at all...In fact, many are calling it one of the greatest comic shows of all time.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but I just think your complaints in this matter are a little silly and offbase.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X