Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    I finished Workin' Moms last night. Funny with some edginess.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    What'd you think?
    Finished it. It definitely picked up on the horror. Odd concept for the genre.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    What'd you think?
    I’m moderately intrigued but confused. Just not really sure where it’s going yet.

I’ll have to finish the rest at the hotel later.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’m halfway through after my flight to Dallas. Does it turn into a horror or is it really just weird art with some scandal?
    What'd you think?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    The other thing that got me was no mention of prosecution for his escapes.
    I’m not sure the idiots in Aspen ever put 2-2 together that he was their guy that escaped.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Eh.. it wasn't bad. But took awhile to get exciting. Despite what others thought, I thought Jake did a great job in his role!
    I’m halfway through after my flight to Dallas. Does it turn into a horror or is it really just weird art with some scandal?

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finished the Ted Bundy tapes last night. Wow what a circus Florida is.

Judge telling him he will uphold the jury’s ruling but he doesn’t agree with the ruling at all and that he thinks it’s a shame what they were doing to such a bright young man with a bright future. And said he wished Bundy could’ve been a lawyer in his court room. Seriously???

But not 1 but 2 different judges allowed him to lead his own defense team. Funny thing is he took himself down when he had witnesses that could’ve easily been used to destroy the evidence against him.

Also crazy how none of the police in Aspen ever said “hey wait a minute that’s the guy who escaped our prison last year that we arrested for attempted kidnapping.”
    The other thing that got me was no mention of prosecution for his escapes.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Love New Girl!
    Yeah it's pretty funny. I would see the commercials for it and shrug my shoulders but then I decided to try it because Zooey Deschanel is so damn cute and now I'm hooked

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Going through a rough time right now and new girl is getting me through
    Love New Girl!

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Going through a rough time right now and new girl is getting me through

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Punisher and Jessica Jones officially canceled by Netflix.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Finished the Ted Bundy tapes last night. Wow what a circus Florida is.

Judge telling him he will uphold the jury’s ruling but he doesn’t agree with the ruling at all and that he thinks it’s a shame what they were doing to such a bright young man with a bright future. And said he wished Bundy could’ve been a lawyer in his court room. Seriously???

But not 1 but 2 different judges allowed him to lead his own defense team. Funny thing is he took himself down when he had witnesses that could’ve easily been used to destroy the evidence against him.

Also crazy how none of the police in Aspen ever said “hey wait a minute that’s the guy who escaped our prison last year that we arrested for attempted kidnapping.”

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Deadly Switch. Utter crap. Garbage. Do NOT watch it. Had a Hallmark movie feel to it, but crap. The only reason I watched all of it is because I have a very hard time turning things off. A sort of OCD. I have to finish things.

I repeat.. do NOT waste the 93 minutes of your life on this movie.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    How philosophical great spice Confucius :thumb:
    I'll wear that hat, occasionally. lol.

On topic, though. I can't wait to see the 2nd season of Punisher. Hearing good reviews from you guys is a plus.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Such is the fault of mankind. Greed ultimately ruins everything. And my psych professor can choke on it with his proven hypothesis rhetoric.

How philosophical great spice Confucius :thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X