Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Longmire. A good cop show based in Wyoming Indian country.
    Last edited by Garfield; 05-13-2015, 07:04 PM.

    Comment


    • Got back into Hell on Wheels forgot how awesome this show is

      Comment


      • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        Got back into Hell on Wheels forgot how awesome this show is
        Yeah man it's probably my favorite show since Sons of Anarchy ended. Can't wait for season 5.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • I love it too. Great series

          Just caught up with supernatural too. That's another I really enjoy
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Garfield View Post
            Longmire. A good cop show based in Wyoming Indian country.
            It's filmed in New Mexico.
            Last edited by samparnell; 05-15-2015, 07:15 AM. Reason: typo
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • So due to the hype in here my wife and I decided to start Enterouge over again last night.

              It's so much funnier the second time around now that we know the characters. So many 1 liners about each other that make so much more sense now.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Halt and Catch Fire... a show I was really interested in watching when the first season was on tv, but never made the time for it... So far it's proving to be worth the time.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                Comment


                • Started House of Cards last night. I'm loosely following the best I can. But I gotta say through two episodes I'm not quite sure I'm following the objective of the season yet.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Its a great series. Stick with it. I just finished the new season...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Its a great series. Stick with it. I just finished the new season...
                      I plan too. So far I get that he sabotaged several peoples careers but I'm not 100% clear why. Other than power to be able to push his agendas. I'm just not clear what his ultimate objective is. And maybe that's intended. President eventually I would assume?

                      It also appears from what I can tell that his methods are not exactly legal/ethical. Although she said it was grey.

                      Just wasn't sure if it's intended to be slow building towards what he wants or if I just missed it?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • It is slow.....The Underwoods are ambitious and ruthless.. You will see why they do what they do soon enough
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          It is slow.....The Underwoods are ambitious and ruthless.. You will see why they do what they do soon enough
                          Thanks. I had a buddy telling me the same thing just now. To be patient. Just thought I was completely lost.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Nope, I was thinking the same thing when I started to watch it. Pretty soon you will have a hard time keeping up with their scheming
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              So due to the hype in here my wife and I decided to start Enterouge over again last night.

                              It's so much funnier the second time around now that we know the characters. So many 1 liners about each other that make so much more sense now.
                              I've been thinking about starting it over as well. It's definitely one of the few shows I will watch over again.

                              Anyone here watch The Wire? I have heard good things but I fell asleep during the first episode. Is it something I should stick with or should I start watching Boardwalk Empire instead?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                                I've been thinking about starting it over as well. It's definitely one of the few shows I will watch over again.

                                Anyone here watch The Wire? I have heard good things but I fell asleep during the first episode. Is it something I should stick with or should I start watching Boardwalk Empire instead?
                                I liked season one of the wire. Season two was incredibly boring and I quit. Never went back despite the hype I've heard.

                                Boardwalk empire is also a little slow but I liked it ok first two seasons. Season 3 was a blast and 4 was decent.

                                Season 5 is one of the worst seasons in television history and was a disgrace and slap in the face to fans. Still I would go with Boardwalk over the Wire.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X