Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I've been thinking about starting it over as well. It's definitely one of the few shows I will watch over again.

Anyone here watch The Wire? I have heard good things but I fell asleep during the first episode. Is it something I should stick with or should I start watching Boardwalk Empire instead?
    The wire first season is amazing, second is more dull and i stopped in the middle of s3...I plan on finishing it tho, give it more time. Worst case quit after season as it takes on a new case, storyline, but season 1 is AMAZING
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      So due to the hype in here my wife and I decided to start Enterouge over again last night.

It's so much funnier the second time around now that we know the characters. So many 1 liners about each other that make so much more sense now.
      Funny you did this, I am doing this as well before the movie comes out so there isn't anything related to the earlier seasons I might have forgotten. Right now, I am on the episode where he is cast as Aquaman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Funny you did this, I am doing this as well before the movie comes out so there isn't anything related to the earlier seasons I might have forgotten. Right now, I am on the episode where he is cast as Aquaman.
        I believe we have only watched the first four episodes. Where Ari just told Eric he wanted to hook up with his secretary. That Eric was already dating.
        sigpic

Comment

• just started Wilfred and wow this show is freakin funny

Comment

• Watching "Fringe"; anyone else seen it? Only 5-episodes into a 100 and it seems similar to X-Files. I thought it might be good if they lasted 100 episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              Watching "Fringe"; anyone else seen it? Only 5-episodes into a 100 and it seems similar to X-Files. I thought it might be good if they lasted 100 episodes.
              My mom and brother watched this show religiously
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                My mom and brother watched this show religiously
                I will take that as an endorsement. I read the first season is not the strongest, but I am enjoying it so far. I thought it must be worthwhile to make it to 100 episodes and so far it seems like it might be.
                sigpic

Comment

• My mom and I are going through "Crossing Jordan" for the 2nd time
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                    I will take that as an endorsement. I read the first season is not the strongest, but I am enjoying it so far. I thought it must be worthwhile to make it to 100 episodes and so far it seems like it might be.
                    Fringe is freaking straight up amazing. And unlike Lost (which was another of my favorites) It has one hell of a good ending.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tomorrow- OITNB is back!!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Tomorrow- OITNB is back!!!!
                        It debuted early tonight! Watched the first couple episodes. This show is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          It debuted early tonight! Watched the first couple episodes. This show is amazing.
                          We tried to but it wouldn't work.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• works for me!!! Love this show.....

just have to subtle, at work
                            sigpic

Comment

• Turn. Just came out or I just noticed it, if it came out earlier.

It is as out spies during the revolutionary war.

Comment

• I'm not sure, but I think everyone with netflix is watching OITNB at some time this weekend
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X