Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    Titans... very dark...... I think very well done.. I like it so far.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Will be following through with the season as well. Last episode was where the creepy fella got into a car accident following his crush to some getaway house for the weekend.
    Brent....(so good talking to you again), I can not say anything because of where I am in the series, but now I wonder if there could be a second season. I will know better after the finale. But aren't most shows geared to having follow up seasons? Therefore, if so, a significant plot change must occur. Will a character switch direction? Will someone from the past return? Many other possibilities. Should be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I actually made it to the 2nd last show, which means I have the finale awaiting. No spoiler stuff here. Lets just say this show is creative in some respects.
    Will be following through with the season as well. Last episode was where the creepy fella got into a car accident following his crush to some getaway house for the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    My wife was watching You the other day. Sat down and watched a show with her. It wasn’t too bad. The main stalkers guy is a little weird and off, but I think that’s what makes the show entertaining.
    I actually made it to the 2nd last show, which means I have the finale awaiting. No spoiler stuff here. Lets just say this show is creative in some respects.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Watched Like Father last night with Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer.

Very solid movie.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    My wife was watching You the other day. Sat down and watched a show with her. It wasn’t too bad. The main stalkers guy is a little weird and off, but I think that’s what makes the show entertaining.
    You’re married? When did this happen?
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 01-12-2019, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Nope. The trailer semi caught my attention but just not enough to give it a go.
    Ok then....I'll watch it for you.

Even though I keep saying that I won't rush to watch another episode.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Any of you watch that stalker show..."You"? I watched one and thought I would not watch another....and then I did.
    Nope. The trailer semi caught my attention but just not enough to give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Any of you watch that stalker show..."You"? I watched one and thought I would not watch another....and then I did.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Tried that interactive Black Mirror. It’s a load of crap. Quit on it 20 minutes in.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    The Innocent Man
    Series based on John Grisham Novel about corrupt cops and prosecutor in Oklahoma using innocent people for murder convictions. Solid.

There's another one I recommend, though it's not a series, and it's been on Netflix for a while. Murder in the Park is a doc about how a corrupt Innocence Project from Northwestern University paid off lawyers, a judge, a private investigator, and various others to get a guilty man's murder conviction overturned, and send an innocent man to prison in his stead. Amazing stuff. In both of these docs, the key piece of evidence used to get convictions were coerced confessions.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Watched the new Ellen comedy special last night. Not bad.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    6 is better than 5 but it has become a drama with an awkward laugh in it. Ill keep watching but it ain’t great.
    My thoughts exactly!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    6 is better than 5 but it has become a drama with an awkward laugh in it. Ill keep watching but it ain’t great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X