Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching "Melissa and Joey"
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      The ended freaking gutted me...I love it, it was one of the best endings in TV, but I was gutted none the less. I absolutely love the Peter/Walter dynamic, they play so well off each other.
      Haha watchin fringe now. S3e18
      Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

• Has anyone else watched Narcos? Had me gripped, all about the Medellin Cartel and the DEA agents trying to take him down. Some brilliant performances

Comment

• Originally posted by OldManGravzUK View Post
          Has anyone else watched Narcos? Had me gripped, all about the Medellin Cartel and the DEA agents trying to take him down. Some brilliant performances
          Just finished it. It was awesome.

Comment

• Anyone checking out "The Night Stalker"? That and "The Night Strangler" are GREAT Halloween movies
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by OldManGravzUK View Post
              Has anyone else watched Narcos? Had me gripped, all about the Medellin Cartel and the DEA agents trying to take him down. Some brilliant performances
              Loved the series. Although not a big fan of the timeline... Season one covered what... 5 or 6 years? Season two will cover 15 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                I'm watching "M*A*S*H*" & "Breakout Kings"
                I LOVE LOVE LOVE mash!!!!! One of my all time favorites!!

Comment

• Just finished The 100 season 2 and Jessica Jones in the past 3 weeks.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Season 2 of Z Nation. What the heck is wrong with me??? Utter crap!!
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Season 2 of Z Nation. What the heck is wrong with me??? Utter crap!!
                      I gave up 20 minutes into the first episode. I knew it wasn't going to be on a level with Walking Dead but it still was so far below my expectations. I quit before I reached your territory wondering why I'm still watching.

On a side note the wife and I started Better Call Saul last week. Two episodes in. I like it. She isn't into it yet.

End of the month we can't wait for Fuller House
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        I gave up 20 minutes into the first episode. I knew it wasn't going to be on a level with Walking Dead but it still was so far below my expectations. I quit before I reached your territory wondering why I'm still watching.

On a side note the wife and I started Better Call Saul last week. Two episodes in. I like it. She isn't into it yet.

End of the month we can't wait for Fuller House
                        The things we do for the women we love... she was watching Z Nation, so I started it. ROlled my eyes sooooo many times!!! And this season? Why am I still watching it?? Oh yeah.... love....

Comment

• We just started watching Last Man Standing this week. I'm actually surprised at how funny it is. It's basically home improvement with daughters instead of sons.
                          sigpic

Comment

We just started watching Last Man Standing this week. I'm actually surprised at how funny it is. It's basically home improvement with daughters instead of sons.
                            Been watching that show since it first aired. We absolutely love it. It's hysterical and Tim Allen just loves to push the envelope on political correctness. This show does not care who is offended. Which is what freedom of speech is all about. But I won't get into the politics. I just love that they mock everyone all around.

Anyways Home Improvement is a classic in my household. But I've stated several times that Last Man Standing is getting near close to being a funnier show to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

We just started watching Last Man Standing this week. I'm actually surprised at how funny it is. It's basically home improvement with daughters instead of sons.
                              I watch it every now and then for the Broncos references. It's pretty good to throw on if nothings on TV and I want to not use my brain.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I didn't realize it was on Netflix!

Comment

Working...
                                X