Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    Been watching The Following, but it's been a few days. Turned it on last night with about 7 episodes left and there was a message on the bottom saying "available until 09/21".... Dagnabbit......

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Huge fan of Mad Men. I actually liked Dom even though I'll admit the constant adultery was a bit obnoxious. I'm not really sure I would say anyone was my real favorite character. I kind of just liked how the actors meshed well together.

I will say my absolute far and away least favorite character was Peggy.

In other news even though I told myself I wasn't going to watch it I'm 2 episodes into Iron Fist. Just caught me at a good time between shows. Nothing major happening in the first two episodes though. Not sure yet why IGN rated it such a massive improvement from season 1. Which I actually liked a lot by the way.
    Didn't really like season 2.... seems all those shows took a nose dive in the follow up season..

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I was finally checking Mad Men. I don't really recommend it but I guess it's ok.

For those who did see it who is your favorite character(s)?

Mine have got to be Joan and Roger. I have 5 episodes or so left. I always hoped those 2 ended up together in the end but the closer I get to the end the less it feels possible

Most hated? Despite being the Protag Don Draper was the worst many times. Even though his Bets was a sweetheart she could be annoying too but for him to just throw all of that away - mmm mmm
    I liked it.... It was a limited scope for a series but that 60's stuff was great. I really liked Draper throughout the series.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I made the mistake of watching The Package last night. Oh holy cheese whiz! That was an absolute HORRIBLE movie!! I almost turned it off, but I have a weird quirk where I can't turn things off and need to finish them. But it was complete garbage!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Has anyone watched the trailer for Maniac?

New limited series dropping Friday with Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

It looks fantastic.
    I saw the trailer and got excited too.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Has anyone watched the trailer for Maniac?

New limited series dropping Friday with Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

It looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I am watching season two as well. I like it. Not an overpowering show, but a good one. I like Casey the best. She's a cool cat.
    Yes, Casey is very cool. And I agree, it is not overpowering at all.

I think I'm more a fan of how they caught the traits of Sam in his place on the spectrum. It reminds me a little of Sheldon and how they were able to catch his traits in The Big Bang Theory.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I was finally checking Mad Men. I don't really recommend it but I guess it's ok.

Mine have got to be Joan and Roger. I have 5 episodes or so left. I always hoped those 2 ended up together in the end but the closer I get to the end the less it feels possible

Most hated? Despite being the Protag Don Draper was the worst many times. Even though his Bets was a sweetheart she could be annoying too but for him to just throw all of that away - mmm mmm
    Huge fan of Mad Men. I actually liked Dom even though I'll admit the constant adultery was a bit obnoxious. I'm not really sure I would say anyone was my real favorite character. I kind of just liked how the actors meshed well together.

I will say my absolute far and away least favorite character was Peggy.

In other news even though I told myself I wasn't going to watch it I'm 2 episodes into Iron Fist. Just caught me at a good time between shows. Nothing major happening in the first two episodes though. Not sure yet why IGN rated it such a massive improvement from season 1. Which I actually liked a lot by the way.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is/had watched Atypical. I'm a few into the second season and enjoying it.
    I am watching season two as well. I like it. Not an overpowering show, but a good one. I like Casey the best. She's a cool cat.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Not sure if anyone else is/had watched Atypical. I'm a few into the second season and enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Season 6 of Wentworth is on Netflix now.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    It's really good too

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    No one told me Ozark season 2 was out... what the heck guys!?
    Thanks for the heads up - I really liked the first one

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I watched I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House last night.

There were a few creep factors, but the story was missing. Almost as if they made a movie just to make a movie. Had an "Others" feel to it. Slow. I go back to what I just said.. it was missing an actual story.

Not sure I'd watch it again, but I am okay with the fact I watched it. Probably a 5-6 out of 10.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X