Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching "Numb3rs" again, as soon as I finish "Grimm"
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Have you ever heard of "Resurrection"?
      No, is it good?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        No, is it good?
        It was interesting. It's a lot like "The Return", but it has an ending at least
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
          So I binged the entire season of The Returned. So creepy and good. Tons of cliff hangers.

THEN I went to check on season two and found out the series was cancelled. This is the most frustrating thing ever.

Don't mess up and do what I did.

Welcome to the life of a Firefly fan...At least we got a movie I guess....Sort of....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Welcome to the life of a Firefly fan...At least we got a movie I guess....Sort of....
            I also enjoy "Firefly, but I hate the movie

Comment

It was interesting. It's a lot like "The Return", but it has an ending at least
              Ok I'll look it up. Thanks

Comment

• Any of you folks watch those mountain documentaries about K2 and Everest, including The Summit? Those shows spook me! I can not believe anyone would want to climb to the tops of those 8,000 meter plus "towers". Heck planes don't fly much higher! Sometimes the steepness is overwhelming, and one never knows when an avalanche will wipe you out.....not to mention, it is pretty hard to breathe up there!

K2 is nutso! It is not as high as Everest, but the difference is minimal, and the experience is treacherous. What is so weird is that these highly qualified mountaineers set out early on the day to the top, and have to scramble back down before the light disappears. And unfortunately, descending is more dangerous. Hence the significantly increased death stats.

Comment

I'm watching "Numb3rs" again, as soon as I finish "Grimm"
                  You sir have good taste. Numb3rs is one of my all time favorite shows. Seriously one of the best cast in a tv series.

As for me, I've been watching stand ups and Girl Meets World.

Last stand up I watched was Brent Morin. Was pretty good.

Girl Meets World is great. I was curious on if it captures what made Boy Meets World great. It might not have the full flow, since we live in a PC world. But it does a good job.

I enjoy the on going jon on Minkis son being created in a lab.

And it still delivers good life tips, just as the original did. The cameos bring back so many memories.

If anyone was a fan of the original series, I recommend watching it with the family.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    You sir have good taste. Numb3rs is one of my all time favorite shows. Seriously one of the best cast in a tv series.

As for me, I've been watching stand ups and Girl Meets World.

Last stand up I watched was Brent Morin. Was pretty good.

Girl Meets World is great. I was curious on if it captures what made Boy Meets World great. It might not have the full flow, since we live in a PC world. But it does a good job.

I enjoy the on going jon on Minkis son being created in a lab.

And it still delivers good life tips, just as the original did. The cameos bring back so many memories.

If anyone was a fan of the original series, I recommend watching it with the family.
                    I enjoy "Boy Meets World" a lot, but I think that I'm too old for this one.. I tried it, but I couldn't get into it. How about a CP for a fellow "Numb3rs" fan?

Comment

• I got NetFlix a few years ago, bought one of the original Roku boxes and signed up. Not everything I've watched is on there anymore of course. But the ones that stood out were: Battle Star Galactica, Spartacus (first season), Doctor Who, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, House Of Cards, the first few seasons of Sons Of Anarchy, Louie (CK), Rescue Me (haven't finished), Mad Men (haven't finished), Archer, Blackadder, An Idiot Abroad, Arrested Development, The Whitest Kids U Know, Fringe, The Twilight Zone, Quantum Leap.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Dexter is better if you stop watching it after season four ends.

Comment

• I did try watching Orange Is The New Black once because I had heard good things. I watched the first episode and hated it. I hated every single character in the first episode. I am not sure if I even finished it. I'm going to give it a try again because a friend told me recently that the show is nothing like that. Her and her wife love the show, and she keeps beaming about it. She says that the characters and the story are really fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                            I did try watching Orange Is The New Black once because I had heard good things. I watched the first episode and hated it. I hated every single character in the first episode. I am not sure if I even finished it. I'm going to give it a try again because a friend told me recently that the show is nothing like that. Her and her wife love the show, and she keeps beaming about it. She says that the characters and the story are really fun.
                            Yes, give it another shot. It's very good. But, then... not everything is for everyone.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                              Yes, give it another shot. It's very good. But, then... not everything is for everyone.
                              I tried the pilot again. It's the people outside of jail (him and his family) that I found so annoying. Now that I gave it another shot I can see that I must have stopped watching less than halfway through the pilot. I have watched the first three episodes now. I actually like the inmates. The main character is probably the weakest one, everyone else is chewing scenery like crazy, it's fun. I'll keep going with it. It's enjoyable.

Comment

• So I have been watching Mad Men all week. Got on a bit ago to play it while I am working and IT IS GONE. I am soooo mad. This is the downside of Netflix and Hulu. I hope it comes back someplace soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X