Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nothing. I am watching nothing. I am finding Netflix really starting to suck.

    Anyone have Hulu? Is it any better? I think I may cancel Netfilx for the Summer and let the garbage cycle out and pick it back up in the fall.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      Nothing. I am watching nothing. I am finding Netflix really starting to suck.

      Anyone have Hulu? Is it any better? I think I may cancel Netfilx for the Summer and let the garbage cycle out and pick it back up in the fall.
      Hulu is awesome, especially for TV shows. We have both and go back and forth.

      Have you already seen Mad Men? I know I'm a decade late, but I am two seasons in and really like it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        Hulu is awesome, especially for TV shows. We have both and go back and forth.

        Have you already seen Mad Men? I know I'm a decade late, but I am two seasons in and really like it.
        Shows like that are not really my style. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries, horror, and comedies. I just started watching, 'You Live in What?" which shows different things people have converted to homes.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
          Nothing. I am watching nothing. I am finding Netflix really starting to suck.

          Anyone have Hulu? Is it any better? I think I may cancel Netfilx for the Summer and let the garbage cycle out and pick it back up in the fall.
          I don't really consider Netflix something I need to have year round.

          I cancel it during football season. Re up in the spring to catch up on some CW shows, house of cards and daredevil and then cancel again.

          Like you said once you binge the tv shows you like the movies are largely garbage.

          Although with kids now I'm noticing I am starting to have more need for it regularly.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Started watching Fate/Zero again. Never finished it and do wanna check out the other Fate series. Don't really have much else I wanna watch on Netflix so just that. Starting to spend more time on Hulu than Netflix since Hulu adds new episodes to shows normally, which is good because unless there is a sports event on, I don't watch tv. So showsl ike Quantico, Last Man Standing, and Agents of Shield I just watch on Hulu.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I don't really consider Netflix something I need to have year round.

              I cancel it during football season. Re up in the spring to catch up on some CW shows, house of cards and daredevil and then cancel again.

              Like you said once you binge the tv shows you like the movies are largely garbage.

              Although with kids now I'm noticing I am starting to have more need for it regularly.
              That's a good idea. I was thinking of bailing on it over the summer; but I like your idea of football season better. Thanks.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Bojack horseman. Shows pretty funny

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  Shows like that are not really my style. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries, horror, and comedies. I just started watching, 'You Live in What?" which shows different things people have converted to homes.
                  If you like comedies, you would love Hulu. There are soooo many good ones we could recommend!!

                  Comment


                  • I watched an Anthony Jeselnik special last night. I laughed my tooshy off! Tells you how dark the comedy can get and I'll still laugh.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • The new season of Grace and Frankie is available!! I am so excited! This show is HILARIOUS!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                        Shows like that are not really my style. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries, horror, and comedies. I just started watching, 'You Live in What?" which shows different things people have converted to homes.
                        If you haven't tried Grace and Frankie yet, give it a try. There are now two seasons. The first was soo funny and I'm getting ready to start the second. It's a Netflix original.

                        Comment


                        • I watched Run Boy Run... wow! Very good.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • "Burn Notice"
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • Night Line on ABC. Watched that all the time!
                              Ready for October Falls

                              Comment


                              • The League.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X