X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMCALC
    replied
    "Power Patrol" 7/10

Interesting, my major drawback is that it's set in New Orleans, my least favorite city in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    For anyone interested in high fantasy and cartoons. Troll hunters and The Dragon Prince are great! Troll hunters cgi is amazing on the trolls, the humans are eh but everything else is beautiful and the story is great. The Dragon Prince is more towards anime in terms of animation though not completely and the story is fantastic!
    Season 3 of Troll hunters comes out next week. Dragon Prince extended for 4 more seasons! also Avatar is on netflix now and the sequall Korra will be there next week. She-Ra was also very good. Next up we will check out Voltron

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Kids got me watching Floor is Lava. Really good family show.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Down to Earth with Zac Effron for those that like earth documentaries. It mixes in some science with it too.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Unsolved Mysteries!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    1 was OK, 2 went downhill. However I'm not much into sci-fi, and there's just too much going on
    Good to know. A lot of shows struggle to keep up the quality after their debut season.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Season 2 or 1? I liked season one.
    1 was OK, 2 went downhill. However I'm not much into sci-fi, and there's just too much going on

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I watched "The Order". 2 thumbs down
    Season 2 or 1? I liked season one.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I watched "The Order". 2 thumbs down

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    We watched it was entertaining they know how to make you want to watch the next episode. But I felt it was fairly cheesy.
    I think it's a demographic thing. My teenager loved it. I did have to suspend my disbelief for some of it.

I just finished Breaking Bad. Never saw it when it was on. Decided to give it a shot on Father's Day. Loved it. Now I have to start Better Call Saul.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finished season 1 of Outer Banks. Really good show.
    We watched it was entertaining they know how to make you want to watch the next episode. But I felt it was fairly cheesy.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    For anyone interested in high fantasy and cartoons. Troll hunters and The Dragon Prince are great! Troll hunters cgi is amazing on the trolls, the humans are eh but everything else is beautiful and the story is great. The Dragon Prince is more towards anime in terms of animation though not completely and the story is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Finally got to watch 7 Seconds. Pretty decent. If you liked The Killing (which I loved for 2 seasons), you'll appreciate this one. It does have a slight touch of The Wire to it as well. More than The Killing did, because it doesn't just focus on the two main protagonists as much. Gives it that Wire feel.

Wife's watching Hannibal right now, so I get snippets of that. Don't know what to think. I like Mads Mikkelsen, but the show seems more like one of those ready made corporate crime dramas that crop up on the major networks every year. Anybody seen it, give me a heads up.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Finished season 1 of Outer Banks. Really good show.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Started season 1 of Money Heist. Loving it so far.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X