Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The League.
    An all time favorite of mine! THe last season was rumored to be setting up a movie.

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "The Do-Over" DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
    I acutally enjoyed this. It was mindless entertainment for a short bit.

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I just finished Season 4 of Orange is the New Black. Much better than Season 3, but the ending was kinda weaksauce. Good setup for Season 5.
    Yes, HUGE season 5 setup!!

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Watching Fundamentals of Caring with Paul Rudd.

It's pretty great.
    I saw this and liked it a lot!

I am four episodes into Wentworth. It's like an Aussie version of OITNB- drama in a woman's prison. Enjoying it, though.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Can movies and shows be taken off Netflix?

I cannot find some of my favorites anymore:

Baby Daddy
      Employee of the Month
      The Pink Panther 2

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
        Can movies and shows be taken off Netflix?

I cannot find some of my favorites anymore:

Baby Daddy
        Employee of the Month
        The Pink Panther 2
        They do that a lot, and "Baby Daddy" was still on it. My favorite was removed, and it was called "Out Of Practice"
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I just finished Marcella. I wanted to like it more than I did. At 8-episodes in the first season it is worth a go if you are looking for something to watch. It reminded me a lot of The Killing.
          sigpic

Comment

• Watched Hector and the Search for Happiness. Great movie!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
              Watched Hector and the Search for Happiness. Great movie!!
              I saw that awhile back and loved it too!!

Comment

• Peaky Blinders Season 4 (only complaint is I wish these seasons had more episodes)
                sigpic

Comment

• I've been on a Simon Pegg kick lately. Watched A Fantastic Fear of Everything and while it was definitely quirky and strange, I quite liked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                    I've been on a Simon Pegg kick lately. Watched A Fantastic Fear of Everything and while it was definitely quirky and strange, I quite liked it.
                    Did you see Man Up and Kill Me Three TImes? Both Pegg, I liked them both. Two different types of movies!

Recently watched a comedy special Jim Jeffries- Freedumb. Hilarious!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Did you see Man Up and Kill Me Three TImes? Both Pegg, I liked them both. Two different types of movies!

Recently watched a comedy special Jim Jeffries- Freedumb. Hilarious!!!

I absolutely loved Man Up! I haven't watched Kill Me Three Times Yet. I'm gonna watch Shaun of the Dead on Amazon and then move to that one and Hot Fuzz!

I'm also almost finished with season 6 of 7 for Mad Men. One of my favorite series ever. Don Draper is probably in my top five TV characters. Walter White and Malvo from Fargo are ahead of him, but man I do love him so.

Comment

• I agree with HumCalc that the Do Over was pretty awful.

Some of the grotesque humor didn't bother me as much as him. Like how he hid the thumb drive. The Granny I can take but was unecessary.

The threesome was kind of funny but I could do without seeing the shooters sweaty junk.

I thought the movie improved some as it went a long and when they stopped trying to be as foul as possible. Had some decent lines. But it still wasn't quite your typical Sandler movie.

I disagree on his complaint that the women weren't who you thought they would be. I thought it was pretty predictable that Spades girl would turn into the bad guy at some point. I will say the ex/wife caught me off guard. But I liked it.

Anyway overall I think I would still rate it below a 5 out of 10
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I agree with HumCalc that the Do Over was pretty awful.

Some of the grotesque humor didn't bother me as much as him. Like how he hid the thumb drive. The Granny I can take but was unecessary.

The threesome was kind of funny but I could do without seeing the shooters sweaty junk.

I thought the movie improved some as it went a long and when they stopped trying to be as foul as possible. Had some decent lines. But it still wasn't quite your typical Sandler movie.

I disagree on his complaint that the women weren't who you thought they would be. I thought it was pretty predictable that Spades girl would turn into the bad guy at some point. I will say the ex/wife caught me off guard. But I liked it.

Anyway overall I think I would still rate it below a 5 out of 10
                          After watching like 5 minutes of his previous netflix atrocity I didn't even bother with the do-over. It looks horrific.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Finally watched Black Fish. Enjoyed it. BUt sad to see and think what the whales are going through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              After watching like 5 minutes of his previous netflix atrocity I didn't even bother with the do-over. It looks horrific.
                              Yeah I heard the ridiculous 6 was garbage from a lot of people so I took it off my list. Gave do over a shot because I heard it was much better but it was probably the worst sander movie I have ever seen.

So that pretty much confirms I will never waste time with the ridiculous 6
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Yeah I heard the ridiculous 6 was garbage from a lot of people so I took it off my list. Gave do over a shot because I heard it was much better but it was probably the worst sander movie I have ever seen.

So that pretty much confirms I will never waste time with the ridiculous 6
                                I watched R6.. it was pretty danged stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X