Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I heard the ridiculous 6 was garbage from a lot of people so I took it off my list. Gave do over a shot because I heard it was much better but it was probably the worst sander movie I have ever seen.

    So that pretty much confirms I will never waste time with the ridiculous 6
    It was so bad you could tell it was garbage immediately.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • "One Tree Hill" and "Stranger Things"
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Peaky Blinders Season 4 (only complaint is I wish these seasons had more episodes)
        How did you watch season 4 already

        Just caught up with this show, and wow. Definitely a top 10 all time show for me (and that's saying something ), although I agree, six episodes per season just isn't enough. Made for an easy catch up though!
        Administrator

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
          How did you watch season 4 already

          Just caught up with this show, and wow. Definitely a top 10 all time show for me (and that's saying something ), although I agree, six episodes per season just isn't enough. Made for an easy catch up though!
          I started this series but couldn't get into it. Should I give it another shot?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • I watched the 1st season (8-episodes) of Strange Things. It felt like I was watching one of the old Disney adventures. I really liked it and would recommend it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Season 2 of Wentworth ended on a bang. Then season 3 started off hot, and season 4 is now available. Whoot whoot!!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • Bojack Horseman season 3
                Damn just as emotional and heavy as the first 2 seasons

                Comment


                • "Last Chance U", about a small juco football team in Scooba, Mississippi.

                  I love shows like this.
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Season 2 of Wentworth ended on a bang. Then season 3 started off hot, and season 4 is now available. Whoot whoot!!
                    OMG, I freaking love Wentworth. It is brilliant. I'm into 4 episodes of Season 4. Holy smokes...the Governor becomes the prisoner. She is so damn evil.....
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      "Last Chance U", about a small juco football team in Scooba, Mississippi.

                      I love shows like this.
                      Gross, I remember playing them back in 2011 before they started this run, tough team.
                      Last edited by beastlyskronk; 07-31-2016, 09:15 PM.

                      Comment


                      • I watched a British Thriller called 'Tiger House' last night.

                        Pretty decent.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Stranger things was amazing. I need more!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            Gross, I remember playing them back in 2011 before they started this run, tough team.
                            Their head coach, Buddy Stephens is a real piece of work.

                            If that had been one of my boys on that team me and that fat boy would've had a talk.
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • Watched Spotlight last night. Another good one
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                Stranger things was amazing. I need more!!
                                I'm almost done with it, we'll probably finish tomorrow. Really, really good show that hits me right in the nostalgia!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X