Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chuck"...
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I watched "Stranger Things" on Friday. I also watched "Tallulah", yesterday.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        I watched "Stranger Things" on Friday. I also watched "Tallulah", yesterday.
        What did you think of "Stranger Things"?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          I loved it

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            I loved it
            Wow!!!

Couldn't help but to hope Season 2 was wating for me, even though I knew it wasn't.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Finished season 4 of Wentworth last night. Where oh where is season 5?!?!? Give it to me!!!!!!! I want it!!!!!

Won't spoil anything... but the cliffhanger? Oh holy cheese!! Bring me 5!!!
              Thanks for the recommendation EB. I am halfway through season 2 and am really enjoying it. I owe you a CP after I spread some around. Thanks again.
              sigpic

Comment

• Tried to watch Beast of No Nations last night and didn't really get into it. Although that may be due to a group chat I was apart of for a co worker buddy who had some big issues yesterday.

Not sure if I care to give it a second shot though.

Also ended up turning into to some Jeff Dunham standup which was pretty decent.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  Thanks for the recommendation EB. I am halfway through season 2 and am really enjoying it. I owe you a CP after I spread some around. Thanks again.
                  Wentworth is so much better than Orange is the New Black. I'll give you a recommendation for Happy Valley as well. Great detective series. I love British TV series.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Wentworth is so much better than Orange is the New Black. I'll give you a recommendation for Happy Valley as well. Great detective series. I love British TV series.
                    Sometimes the accents are a bit much for me. I think I tried watching Happy Valley and got irritated by the accents and shut it down. If I can't understand them, I'm not watching.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sometimes the accents are a bit much for me. I think I tried watching Happy Valley and got irritated by the accents and shut it down. If I can't understand them, I'm not watching.
                      I put on the closed captioning. Works like a charm.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Sherlock is like the best British TV series of all time Right up there with Doctor Who.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Sherlock is like the best British TV series of all time Right up there with Doctor Who.
                          Check out MI5, or "Spooks" as it was called in England. It ran for close to 8 years and stopped filming about 4 years ago.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Glad you like it!!!! I was sad when I got to the end of Season 4 because there is no 5 to watch yet.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I've been watching "Bones", the TV show on Netflix. I never really watched the series from the beginning. I am now up to Season 6.

Comment

• House of Cards
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X