Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'll still watch it since I've seen all of it. I'm weird like that. I develop a loyalty to shows. Like Srubs? And The Office? The last seasons were horrible(mostly) but I rode them into the sunset. Or Season 2 of Z-Nation? As cheesy and corny as that show is? I'll probably watch it too! Some, I turn off... but most I'll go down with them.
    I will flat out desert a show. I did follow Dexter all the way through as my son and I had been watching it together but I griped like a child when it took a dive. I find that I will either look forward to a show because I am into it and not miss any episodes, or I will just forget the thing exists and suddenly realize that I haven't watched it in months.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      They really are killing the originals. Which is why I wish they would pick up Limitless and make season two. Limitless season one (which is streaming on Netflix now) was one of the best shows I've seen in awhile and I would love to have a second season made (Sadly, CBS just cancelled it because CBS is stupid!)

Moral of the story? Everyone go watch Limitless on Netflix to boost it's netflix numbers and earn them a second season!
      I wish that they'd pick up "Forever" and "Limitless"
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• London Has Fallen. Not quite as good as the original but in some ways better.

I thought the initial attack was more clever except I think they copied what white house down did but went larger scale.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well i'l be watching Longmire, but on KODI since I don't have a NetFlix account.
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            London Has Fallen. Not quite as good as the original but in some ways better.

I thought the initial attack was more clever except I think they copied what white house down did but went larger scale.
            I was disappointed in that movie. The special effects were nice, but the script was so dumbed down it was annoying. I was expecting more with the cast involved.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              I was disappointed in that movie. The special effects were nice, but the script was so dumbed down it was annoying. I was expecting more with the cast involved.
              Pretty much what I was trying to say. Some of the effects may have been a little better than the original. But the plot didn't really make much sense.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Pretty much what I was trying to say. Some of the effects may have been a little better than the original. But the plot didn't really make much sense.
                The writer apparently thought the only thing e could do to make the dialogue interesting was add the f word about 800 times.
                sigpic

Comment

• I just finished Rebellion. It was a miniseries about the IRA resistance in Dublin during ww1. It was pretty interesting and I hope they continue with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I watched Audrie & Daisy, it was a very good documentary - very sad.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Started watching luke cage so far so good the music is great

Comment

• I'll be watching "The Ranch" both seasons, soon
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I have been watching 'Luther'. I really like it. If you have not given it a watch it is rated 5-stars. I would give it 4.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                            I have been watching 'Luther'. I really like it. If you have not given it a watch it is rated 5-stars. I would give it 4.
                            I liked it too. The guy's always getting himself in trouble without meaning to.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              I'll be watching "The Ranch" both seasons, soon
                              Loved Season 1. Will watch 2
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                                Started watching luke cage so far so good the music is great
                                Have you finished this? I have heard good and not so good about it. I want to try and start it next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X