Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Watching the Dick Van Dyke Show.

I used to watch reruns of this show when I got home after school, and now I'm watching it with my kids.
    I LOVE this show! I watched it so often that my friend got me the complete series on DVD
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Been watching Marco Polo. For those who haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it. One of the best shows I've seen in recent years.

Comment

• I just finished the Oliver Stone docu-series "The Untold History of the United States".

I recommend and history buff or anyone just curious about the countries history, to watch it.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Started iron fist got a decent chunk in. And the fight sequences have been enjoyable but the plot is just meh so far. Last episode I watch seems to be finally picking up so will continue to watch.

Seems better than Jessica Jones and Luke cage but not as good as Daredevil.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Started iron fist got a decent chunk in. And the fight sequences have been enjoyable but the plot is just meh so far. Last episode I watch seems to be finally picking up so will continue to watch.

I plan to watch it over the summer but I've heard that Marvel finally made a mistake with one of their MCU movie/shows.

Ign also gave a low review of the pilot but hasn't released the full season review yet. The
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I plan to watch it over the summer but I've heard that Marvel finally made a mistake with one of their MCU movie/shows.

Ign also gave a low review of the pilot but hasn't released the full season review yet. The
              The problem so far is there really hasn't been a villain yet and I'm 4 to 6 episodes in. Than again I don't know iron fist and his rogue gallery so maybe he has one I just don't recognize it yet. But they seem to be finally bringing one in so there is that.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Thanks for the feedback. I can only get Comcast where I live and we can't get DirectTV. It's so damn expensive and realize that all my shows are on network TV anyway. But I keep it for internet and phone. But I don't use a landline either but it's cheaper to get all 3.

I have a Roku too and use it for Netflix. Anyway, after the SB I'm gonna do it. It's too expensive and every time I give up more and more shows, the price really just stays the same.
                I shut off cable right after the Super Bowl and won't renew it until football season again.. it's brutally expensive.
                sigpic

Comment

The problem so far is there really hasn't been a villain yet and I'm 4 to 6 episodes in. Than again I don't know iron fist and his rogue gallery so maybe he has one I just don't recognize it yet. But they seem to be finally bringing one in so there is that.
                  Wow yeah that's rough. But then again Luke Cage didna drastic villain change just over halfway in.
                  sigpic

Comment

Started iron fist got a decent chunk in. And the fight sequences have been enjoyable but the plot is just meh so far. Last episode I watch seems to be finally picking up so will continue to watch.

I agree. I couldn't even watch Jessica Jones. Yeah, Daredevil was pretty good.

Comment

• I'm enjoying Iron Fist, I'm never a fan of slow build ups, but I understand why it exist. It's filler and provides some backing and drama/tension.

I've enjoyed all these shows though. Even started watching Legion on Hulu, also enjoying that.

I do think some things could be better but that can be said for any show.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Started the office and holy crap I love this show!!! I binged through 5 seasons already. Also started iron fist but stopped at episode 2. I watch these shows way too fast so I'm pacing myself .

Comment

• Chappelle's new stand up routine. Dude is too funny. Nice to see him back on TV.

Comment

• Santa Clarita Diet- that was cute, corny, and kinda funny.

Watching Schitt's Creek now. Not loving it, but I'm easily entertained.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I watched The Discovery and 13 Reasons Why

I thought "The Discovery" was alright. It wasn't anything special, but I thought it was decent.

13 Reasons Why, I thought was quite good.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• A few episodes into Iron Fist, pretty decent so far, not sure where all the hate is coming from.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X