Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you folks ever get a little bored and go back to a lengthy, successful series and watch the premiere episode? Or go back and re-watch the finale? I have done both a few times, including last night, when I watched the ending of Breaking Bad again. In fact, a while back I watched the first episode, just for a hoot.

    It is cool going way back to such series, ones you loved, and take in the beginning and end episodes, or heck, even some in between.
    I've watched the entire sopranos series twice when I introduced it to my wife. And we have both seen the entire enterouge show twice.

    Outside of that no.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I absolutely cannot watch anything over-- drives me insane. There's a few exceptions, but once I've seen I never want to waste time re-watching it.
      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      I've watched the entire sopranos series twice when I introduced it to my wife. And we have both seen the entire enterouge show twice.

      Outside of that no.
      I do not normally do it, but then again, I have watched a lot of shows more than once, like Seinfeld for example.....because I still laughed the second time.

      As for what I was saying, I just think it cool when I haven't seen a series for many years, and then go back, just for an episode or two, to see how they look, to revive some good memories and to in fact, see if it felt the same as when I first watched it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        It's a very surreal artsy type show. I love David Lynchvso I watched the original and am watching the new series. When you finish the Original Series you should watch the film "Fire Walk With Me" - its crazy how little my he'd planned the return. Laura Palmer near the end of the film says "in 25 years you will see me again" (recorded in reverse and then played backwards).
        Yeah, I caught part of a new episode, and thought it was pretty cool how they filmed that scene. Didn't realize it started in the original series until I watched it. I decided to watch Fire Walk With Me after watching the first series. Figured I'd experience it the way it was intended instead of chronologically.
        Last edited by Spice 1; 05-31-2017, 07:37 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Do you folks ever get a little bored and go back to a lengthy, successful series and watch the premiere episode? Or go back and re-watch the finale? I have done both a few times, including last night, when I watched the ending of Breaking Bad again. In fact, a while back I watched the first episode, just for a hoot.

          It is cool going way back to such series, ones you loved, and take in the beginning and end episodes, or heck, even some in between.
          I've watched the first and prequel seasons of Spartacus twice. Probably seen the entire GoT series at least two times, because I get stuck watching random episodes whenever they're on. Band of Brothers is another one I've seen a couple times.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Do you folks ever get a little bored and go back to a lengthy, successful series and watch the premiere episode? Or go back and re-watch the finale? I have done both a few times, including last night, when I watched the ending of Breaking Bad again. In fact, a while back I watched the first episode, just for a hoot.

            It is cool going way back to such series, ones you loved, and take in the beginning and end episodes, or heck, even some in between.
            I'll go back and re-watch entire series occasionally. I just started re-watching Scrubs on Hulu the other day.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I'll go back and re-watch entire series occasionally. I just started re-watching Scrubs on Hulu the other day.
              I can't keep track of how many times i have done that haha.

              recently started bloodline and i love it so far
              sigpic

              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

              Comment


              • Kimmy Schmidt with my baby girl....


                And just finished season 5 of HOC... holy crap!! "My turn...."....
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                  I can't keep track of how many times i have done that haha.

                  recently started bloodline and i love it so far
                  Bloodline is awesome. Just started Orange is the New Black.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • I have watched "Flaked", both seasons. It is a decent show but not for everyone. I will let you judge. But here's the only spoiler alert.....I watched episode 6 last night, and had not noticed one kind of important thing,

                    there are only 6 episodes in season 2!

                    (not a biggee, but I have done that before watching some of these series....not knowing that I am watching the finale. It is kind of a different experience, maybe not even a bad one, but the fact you are not geared up for the last show has a different impact on you.)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Bloodline is awesome. Just started Orange is the New Black.
                      The new season is great. Already done it!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Kimmy Schmidt with my baby girl....

                        And just finished season 5 of HOC... holy crap!! "My turn...."....
                        Love me some HOC. Hope the keep going but if it ends there.....wow
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I've watched the entire sopranos series twice when I introduced it to my wife. And we have both seen the entire enterouge show twice.

                          Outside of that no.
                          I have watched breaking bad and the shield twice....still love them both. I am starting to jones for a little SOA but need American Netflix to watch, and that's getting harder to do all the time.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • "The Ranch" Season 3. More family oriented, which was disappointing
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                            Comment


                            • Just started Season 5 of Wentworth. Sooooo much better than Orange Is The New Black.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                              Comment


                              • Just binge watched Season 1 of The Killing. Definitely lives up to the hype.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X