Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Love me some HOC. Hope the keep going but if it ends there.....wow
    It would be a heck of a way to end it..

    I binged new seasons of Kimmy Schmidt(with my daughter), OITNB, The Ranch and am 7 episodes of season 7 of Shameless.

    Up next will be Wentworth.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • I'm on 13 reasons why episode 4. Can't decide if it's a quality suspense or just a corny teen drama.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        It would be a heck of a way to end it..

        I binged new seasons of Kimmy Schmidt(with my daughter), OITNB, The Ranch and am 7 episodes of season 7 of Shameless.

        Up next will be Wentworth.
        What did you think of "The Ranch"? I'm on "Blue Bloods" Season 7
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I'm on 13 reasons why episode 4. Can't decide if it's a quality suspense or just a corny teen drama.
          Keep at it. It's pretty good quality suspense and a teen drama. I think an important one though.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            It would be a heck of a way to end it..

            I binged new seasons of Kimmy Schmidt(with my daughter), OITNB, The Ranch and am 7 episodes of season 7 of Shameless.

            Up next will be Wentworth.
            I have Wentworth on my watch list, but there is a part of me that wants to not watch in frustration of killing off Bea. Then I have to laugh at myself for getting so caught up. What a great show that was.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
              I can't keep track of how many times i have done that haha.

              recently started bloodline and i love it so far
              Scrubs is one of my favorite shows of all time. It's the only show I know that can have me in tears from laughing one minute and then kick me in the junk with tears of sadness the next.

              The show was hilarious, but it also had a very sad serious side to it as well at times.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Keep at it. It's pretty good quality suspense and a teen drama. I think an important one though.
                Oh I'm somewhat hooked. But I think the message is more important for teens. The message to me is to ensure I'm always a hovering smothering parent with my boys lol.

                Seriously though it helps to try to stay involved and be aware of what drama they could be going through.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • So I finished 13 Reasons Why this morning. What a powerful show.

                  I guess they left a small window for a sequel and I see it's been renewed for a second season. But I don't really see how it could have nearly the same impact as this season. I mean you can't really rehash the same concept with just changing the lead actor. Maybe they can but I don't see myself being wowed as much.

                  Guess I'll have to wait and find out. They may recast the entire cast.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Watched the Frontier. Most boring show I've seen in awhile. I hope it's canceled so my OCD doesn't come back for more.


                    Started the Ranch tonight after being stubborn on it. If I had known Elisha cuthbert was in it I would've binged years ago though.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      So I finished 13 Reasons Why this morning. What a powerful show.

                      I guess they left a small window for a sequel and I see it's been renewed for a second season. But I don't really see how it could have nearly the same impact as this season. I mean you can't really rehash the same concept with just changing the lead actor. Maybe they can but I don't see myself being wowed as much.

                      Guess I'll have to wait and find out. They may recast the entire cast.

                      Sadly they did renew it but next season will focus on school shootings as the central theme.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I might just be way out of touch with the modern teenager, but I find it hard to believe the average person in that age range can be that dramatic. Terrible choices followed by worse decisions kind of plagued the star. I thought it sent a very poor message in many ways personally.

                        I went through SOA for the second time, am at the beginning of season 7, and have slowed down. I didn't want it to end the first time, and am not rushing it the second time lol.

                        I also started watching the 100 after it had caught my eye for the 50th time. It's kind of a nice change up from my regular type of show as well.

                        I really like the Ranch, but season 3 has so far been a dissapointment for me, but I'm still in the early episodes.
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                          I might just be way out of touch with the modern teenager, but I find it hard to believe the average person in that age range can be that dramatic. Terrible choices followed by worse decisions kind of plagued the star. I thought it sent a very poor message in many ways personally.

                          I went through SOA for the second time, am at the beginning of season 7, and have slowed down. I didn't want it to end the first time, and am not rushing it the second time lol.

                          I also started watching the 100 after it had caught my eye for the 50th time. It's kind of a nice change up from my regular type of show as well.

                          I really like the Ranch, but season 3 has so far been a dissapointment for me, but I'm still in the early episodes.

                          Lol, I just re-finished SOA. Great show.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Been watching the original Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series on and off. It's not something you can turn on and multitask, because it's Swedish and you have subtitles. I was pretty surprised by how different the books are from the show, and how different the first two episodes are from the American movie. It's not very often that the American version of an international film/series is better, but that was definitely the case.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              What did you think of "The Ranch"? I'm on "Blue Bloods" Season 7

                              Eh... it's okay. Getting more "stroyish" then when it started. Some forced comedy. Mindless entertainment for the most part.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Lol, I just re-finished SOA. Great show.
                                Awesome show, it's kind of interesting the way the characters develop in your mind the second time around.
                                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X