• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      I enjoyed it a lot.
      Me too!!!!!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I'm 5 episodes into Disjointed... not sure what I think......
        I'm going to check that out tonight, sounds ... IDK!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          I'm 5 episodes into Disjointed... not sure what I think......
          Watched 2 episodes ... I think that's about it for me. Very extreme stereotyping, IMO. It gets just too ... IDK
          sigpic

Comment

• I would like it if Netflix would extend the number of episodes per season of many of the shows (as in, the ones I like). Even if I do not go into power watch mode, I find that any show with as little as 8 episodes per season is far too few. Sure, I can understand only giving limited episodes to new shows, but even still, "8 is not enough"! Neither is 10.

If a show makes it beyond year one, they should probably double the series size. Otherwise it's a long, long wait till the following season.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I would like it if Netflix would extend the number of episodes per season of many of the shows (as in, the ones I like). Even if I do not go into power watch mode, I find that any show with as little as 8 episodes per season is far too few. Sure, I can understand only giving limited episodes to new shows, but even still, "8 is not enough"! Neither is 10.

If a show makes it beyond year one, they should probably double the series size. Otherwise it's a long, long wait till the following season.
              Yes, take Ozark for instance, they had 9 episodes for the 1st season and I thought it was kind of short. They are renewed for 10 episodes in the 2nd season, I think it should and could go at least 13-15, the plot seems it could go in a few different directions from where the 1st season ended.
              I liked the OA too and it only had 8 episodes and really it was kind of really getting interesting, imo. I hope their 2nd season goes longer and will hurry up and start.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                Yes, take Ozark for instance, they had 9 episodes for the 1st season and I thought it was kind of short. They are renewed for 10 episodes in the 2nd season, I think it should and could go at least 13-15, the plot seems it could go in a few different directions from where the 1st season ended.
                I liked the OA too and it only had 8 episodes and really it was kind of really getting interesting, imo. I hope their 2nd season goes longer and will hurry up and start.
                Yes....you and I are on the same page! I think of it like this, I like a series and it returns for good reason. But if the 2nd year is short, it almost feels like it didn't happen, because waiting for the 3rd year takes so long! As mentioned, it takes some discipline not to watch more than one per week, especially a great show, so the probability of a letdown is very high.

Too bad they can't put out one show at a time, versus the entire season. It would help some of us "weaker" types.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  I need to pick that up, but I'm watching Westworld on HBO now currently...
                  Wife and I just started watching westworld, 3 eps in. Pretty good so far!
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                    Wife and I just started watching westworld, 3 eps in. Pretty good so far!
                    We just binged watched it. Loved it. Can't wait for season two in a week and a half
                    sigpic

Comment

• The Dark Song... not bad. Not great, but I enjoyed it enough to not regret watching it.

Also watched The House October Built. That one I liked.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        We just binged watched it. Loved it. Can't wait for season two in a week and a half
                        Season 2 of Westworld is Spring of 2018.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          that hurts my feelings
                          sigpic
                          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            I swear the hbo now advertised it as 10-2 during the intro commercials when we watched one of the episodes. So now I’m major disappointed.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I would like it if Netflix would extend the number of episodes per season of many of the shows (as in, the ones I like). Even if I do not go into power watch mode, I find that any show with as little as 8 episodes per season is far too few. Sure, I can understand only giving limited episodes to new shows, but even still, "8 is not enough"! Neither is 10.

10 is about optimal. The problem you get into when you have 15-20 episodes in a season is about 10 good episodes and the rest are filler and the filler episodes are normally not that good.

Take the Walking Dead for example, it starts out how, gets hot again mid-season, then goes nuts at finale. A short 8-10 episode season would force them to make sure they are making proper use of the limited time they have to write more effectively. It is often a better way to have a more balanced season start to finish, yes I agree that as a fan, it leaves you wanting more, but the quality of what you get is better than if it had a longer season.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                                that hurts my feelings
                                http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7864136.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X