Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finished up season 3 of Last Chance U.

Also up through episode 3 of season 5 of the Ranch. It has it's moments but it's kind of an extremely depressing comedy. Nothing good ever happens to them. And if it does it doesn't last more than an episode or 2. And the humor has just become old because it's usually the same jokes.
    "The Ranch" started out great, but when they decided to get "family-oriented", it went straight down-hill. This season only gets worse
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I started the new season of OITNB. What the heck was that first episode on about?!?! LOL!

Three episodes in and it's a lot of trying to get the gals back together and assimilated into the new prison. Not sure I'm sold on what they're doing, but I'll keep watching.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I started the new season of OITNB. What the heck was that first episode on about?!?! LOL!

Three episodes in and it's a lot of trying to get the gals back together and assimilated into the new prison. Not sure I'm sold on what they're doing, but I'll keep watching.
        I'm not sold either but I will say it's a heck of a lot better than that stupid plot last season. The first episode from Susans perspective was absolutely hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the cha cha slide scene.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I'm not sold either but I will say it's a heck of a lot better than that stupid plot last season. The first episode from Susans perspective was absolutely hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the cha cha slide scene.
          !!!

True!

Comment

• I gotta say Season 6 of OITNB kinda sucks. It's like they did not know what to write a plot line about so they made one about not know what to do-- and it shows! I'm going to finish, but anyone wondering whether or not to watch season 6 will probably be disappointed. Beer can and camel lady are kinda funny, but outside of that, not much.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              I gotta say Season 6 of OITNB kinda sucks. It's like they did not know what to write a plot line about so they made one about not know what to do-- and it shows! I'm going to finish, but anyone wondering whether or not to watch season 6 will probably be disappointed. Beer can and camel lady are kinda funny, but outside of that, not much.
              I'm four episodes in and enjoying it way more than that season 5 debacle.
              sigpic

Comment

• Limitless....i like it so far
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  Limitless....i like it so far
                  I enjoyed it when it was on. I just finished it last night, it took me 2 days to watch it
                  Last edited by HUMCALC; 08-05-2018, 11:47 AM.
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I gotta say Season 6 of OITNB kinda sucks. It's like they did not know what to write a plot line about so they made one about not know what to do-- and it shows! I'm going to finish, but anyone wondering whether or not to watch season 6 will probably be disappointed. Beer can and camel lady are kinda funny, but outside of that, not much.
                    I just finished season 6. It started out sort of crappy but I actually was glad I stayed with it because I liked it by its end.

Regardless, Wentworth is so much better and I wish new episodes were on the horizon but haven't seen anything about whether that will happen.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      I just finished season 6. It started out sort of crappy but I actually was glad I stayed with it because I liked it by its end.

Regardless, Wentworth is so much better and I wish new episodes were on the horizon but haven't seen anything about whether that will happen.
                      I liked Wentworth better too, but I quit watching when they wrote Bea out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wasn't that the end of the last season, or is there more?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          I enjoyed it when it was on. I just finished it last night, it took me 2 days to watch it
                          Wouldnt suprise me in the slightest that something like that was made but probably back in 60s or 70s
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Wasn't that the end of the last season, or is there more?
                            I looked it up. Season 6 is currently airing on the Island, but not on Netflix(which makes sense since it's the new season). I'll have to see if I can streambox it.

Comment

• I'm watching The Following with the GF. Halfway through season 2. It's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                                Wouldnt suprise me in the slightest that something like that was made but probably back in 60s or 70s
                                No, it was on in 2014 & it had a movie

Comment

Working...
                                X