Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caught up on the Ranch. Not sure if I will continue on from here or not.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Caught up on the Ranch. Not sure if I will continue on from here or not.
      I won't.......
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Caught up on the Ranch. Not sure if I will continue on from here or not.
        Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I won't.......
        It's gone waaay down hill. And with writing Gallo out? Not sure where they go from here.

        I did finish OITNB. That ended a lot better then it started. But they ended it in a way that they can end the show now if they want. Or are they planning to follow Piper outside the walls? Does she get into trouble and come back? Who knows!?!?
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • Watched Lost in Space the other night.

          Well...we binged 4.5 episodes, I think... then my wife looked up spoilers because she was worried about the direction she thought it was taking, she was right, we skipped to the end and then complained about it for quite a while.

          *sigh*
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            It's gone waaay down hill. And with writing Gallo out? Not sure where they go from here.

            I did finish OITNB. That ended a lot better then it started. But they ended it in a way that they can end the show now if they want. Or are they planning to follow Piper outside the walls? Does she get into trouble and come back? Who knows!?!?
            Well thanks for spoiling the end for me Eb. We haven't watched in a couple of weeks due to other things and left off partly into episode 5.

            Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            Watched Lost in Space the other night.

            Well...we binged 4.5 episodes, I think... then my wife looked up spoilers because she was worried about the direction she thought it was taking, she was right, we skipped to the end and then complained about it for quite a while.

            *sigh*
            I would imagine a lot of people would complain about a lot of shows if they read the second half instead of watching it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Well thanks for spoiling the end for me Eb. We haven't watched in a couple of weeks due to other things and left off partly into episode 5.



              I would imagine a lot of people would complain about a lot of shows if they read the second half instead of watching it.
              Uhhh... ........
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Uhhh... ........
                Made it through episode 6 last night and should be more on the docket tonight. So it won't be long till I know what you're talking about.

                I will say after being ok with the early episodes these last two were rather bleh like the other people have said. The episode about the prank wars was just flat disgusting. I am enjoying fantasy inmate though.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Made it through episode 6 last night and should be more on the docket tonight. So it won't be long till I know what you're talking about.

                  I will say after being ok with the early episodes these last two were rather bleh like the other people have said. The episode about the prank wars was just flat disgusting. I am enjoying fantasy inmate though.
                  Fantasy Inmate was kinda fun.

                  I found the new season of Wentworth last night. Not the same without Bea, but quite a few new faces. So I'm curious where they're going with it. We'll see!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • Anyone see the preview for Disenchanted? I'll admit, I wanna see that!
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Anyone see the preview for Disenchanted? I'll admit, I wanna see that!
                      I'm so over Matt Groening though...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        I'm so over Matt Groening though...
                        Well, yes. But... it's for Netflix, so maybe it has a different humor... we'll see....
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          Anyone see the preview for Disenchanted? I'll admit, I wanna see that!
                          Disenchantment? On Netflix? Not to be mixed up with the Disney movie Disenchanted with Amy Adams and James Marsden?

                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I'm so over Matt Groening though...
                          I agree. I don't really watch this kind of stuff anymore.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            It's gone waaay down hill. And with writing Gallo out? Not sure where they go from here.

                            I did finish OITNB. That ended a lot better then it started. But they ended it in a way that they can end the show now if they want. Or are they planning to follow Piper outside the walls? Does she get into trouble and come back? Who knows!?!?
                            We finished up last night. I would honestly say it felt like a series finale. But so did season 5 so we will see.

                            I think Chapman is out for good. But it doesn’t mean the show has to end. She hasn’t really been the main character since like season two. They have plenty of stories they can do without her. I’m just not really sure what the point would be now. I feel like the show has run its course and would be a good time to end it.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Disenchantment? On Netflix? Not to be mixed up with the Disney movie Disenchanted with Amy Adams and James Marsden?



                              I agree. I don't really watch this kind of stuff anymore.
                              I watched it. Pretty funny actually.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                                I gotta say Season 6 of OITNB kinda sucks. It's like they did not know what to write a plot line about so they made one about not know what to do-- and it shows! I'm going to finish, but anyone wondering whether or not to watch season 6 will probably be disappointed. Beer can and camel lady are kinda funny, but outside of that, not much.
                                I think it’s the end of the show.... it was supposed to be the story about Chapman....and she got out.. feels like it’s gone full circle and a good place to end it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X